Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pub Lunch

msherry21

Are you coming Ross? Is this the big comeback? :thumbsup:

Lol, Its on the 5th? I could be there. Got to get a new exhaust first, or will just bring the Fiesta, or may have a new car by then. Not so much a "big comeback" though, lol

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• msherry21

• Andie_M

• Ryan1985

• Tara

Andie if you come along the Langwang (A70 - this is the road running through Carnwath) it'll take you up past Tarbrax follow this to a turnoff on your left with a sign saying west calder. Follow this to the crossroads which you turn right at and the road takes you into brucefield, you then turn in at the Farmers Garage.

That help any?

i know how to get to west calder... but not langwang way! i go... forth way!

any help much appreciated! :thumbsup:

once your in West Calder if you go straight out the train station end and follow that road past the school etc it takes you past the plce were meeting. At the roundabout turn right and then at the mini roundabout in the industrial estate turn right again and then turn in at the Farmers garage.

Tara

Despite being the person who started all this, I may be along late... Ummm...

A

Alan Alan Alan, Tut tut tut.

Ashamed is all I have to say, I'll be there on time as always people, never fret Michael is here! :yahoo:

I'll be there on time as always people

You've not been on time at Drivers yet mate! :rolleyes:

Ashamed is all I have to say, I'll be there on time as always people, never fret Michael is here! :yahoo:

yeah as long as you dont drive in the totally wrong direction!!! hahahaha!!!!

oh and tara... i think ive got where it is now!!! :) woohoo!!! i can however guarentee, yes i will be late, and most definately get lost like i do all the time!!!

I'm sorry. It seems I have a house-load of people on Saturday night (friend's wedding in Glasgow on the Saturday) and it depends how swiftly I can politely(ish) get rid of them on Sunday morning.

All being well I will be tagging along in due course (I have Mike & Ryan's mobiles...)

A

Has anyone got plans for the Evening of this meet? Whats everyone doing for Bonfire night?

the evening... hmm not as of yet nope! i wanna go see fireworks though!!! i've still got sparklers from last year!!!!!!! woohooooo!!!!!

Ah! an evening thing too... i might be able to make that.. i'm sure the wife isn't working... if she is it will be overtime.

I'm Insured again and ready to go!!! Just need to wash and wax her and hopefully get her a little less pink. Weathers looking good to so T-bar off today and soak up the rays!

Michael.

I won't be there!!

I've got the g/friends dads birthday tomorrow.... and I'm totally skint after getting an exhaust, decats, fuel cut, fuel pump! ... lol

Sounds awesome Jimbo, man I need to see this car properly! we'll need to get a wee race somewhere soon.

Mikey

Ryan

Alan (late)

Tara

Blue-baby (big maybe, seen Graeme today and he says he's getting mashed tonight)

Andie_M

That's about it I reckon! :thumbsup:

Sounds awesome Jimbo, man I need to see this car properly! we'll need to get a wee race somewhere soon.

A race?....

Can you keep up with a 400bhp Supra?... ;)

Fighting talk there Jimbo!

Mikey, see you at 11am at Drivers and then we'll head off not knowing where we're going! If anything changes let me know by a text or something!

Remember to remind Andie too Mikey! :thumbsup:

Anything happening in the evening?? what you all got planned?

I have no plans, I think all the fireworks are going off tonight, whos. I'll be too drunk tonight to know whats going on!

Ryan, Is your Brother coming this afternoon? How's the new car going? not crashed it yet?

See you at 11am at Drivers mate.

Michael.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links