Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pub Lunch

msherry21

ha ha did anyone go......

Yeah there was just 5 of us (4 cars) Mikey, Ryan, Alan, me and my flatmate :thumbsup:

4 CARS!!!!

Whats happening here guys?

This used to a good forum where everyone was desperate to have meets and always showed up! :yawn:

What happened to all the karting meets and terrorising the streets of glasgow that we used to do??

Sad state of affairs peeps...

I still go to meets with the VW guys (Which is why I didn't come), we have a monthly meet at a pub near Edinburgh and EVERYONE shows up everytime!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• msherry21

• Andie_M

• Ryan1985

• Tara

I would go.. but just about every time there is a meet.. i'm at work :( Think i've only manged 3 altogether.

I suggested a few weeks ago to have dates pre planned.. 1st sunday each month or whatever.. that way people know its coming up.. and we can discuss what we get up to on here....

Okay... lets get on thing straight... me saying bear in mind where i stay was not an invitation for a party at mines... dont think the 'rents would approve for starters!!! lol

I didn't make the meet cause I wasn't well :( gutted I missed it, but there was no way I could have made it! Unless someone wanted me spewing on them! :lol: lol

On another note... I'm in town all the time, mostly in my mr2 so watch out for me (going sideways if its wet) haha!! I've saw that so called meet co-ordinator once or twice in town... BUT he's not stopped to talky to me!!!

I can generally make it to a meet whenever, as long as I'm given a weeks notice... I don't plan too far ahead for stuff!

Oh, AND i defo think we need a set date for these meets!!! Even if we put them on rotation? Like erm... say one month a thursday... then a sunday... just an ickle idea :)

"I didn't make the meet cause I wasn't well gutted I missed it, but there was no way I could have made it! Unless someone wanted me spewing on them! lol"

Classy bird!

your both BAR STEWARDS Rico and Jim!!!

I think we should draw a veil over this meet and try and sort out a christmas do, I still think Davy's idea is great but we need to get a set date for it starting in January.

I'll start a christmas thread then.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links