Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Meet

rhcp

i dont really post on the site as much as i would like to but have one question to ask. when will their be a meet in the midlands area as i would love to see what people have done with their cars for some good ideas and to get to know people beter.

Yeah, you just missed out on a good meet in Oxford (by a few weeks). But there were talks of another soon, so keep your eyes peeled rhcp. :) :thumbsup:

I drive a black 1ltr 01 plate yaris few things done to it more to come try to be tastefull with my selections as a few in the area have not you may have seen the blue t-sport driving around as a example and i will deffinetly keep my eye's open for more i want to really check out some other peoples for ideas.

The blue t-sport is very nice :yes: Mines a British Racing Green 1.3 SR. I havent passed my test yet, so it wont be me driving it around at the minute!

its not my favourite car in the world lol. and i havent been passed so long myself about 4 months now love my car to bits and i didnt realise how quick they are i still havent reached my top speed yet!

Midlands is closer than Oxford for me! :laughing:

I'd be up for coming along :) (Although I dont have a Yaris :huh: )

i dont really post on the site as much as i would like to but have one question to ask. when will their be a meet in the midlands area as i would love to see what people have done with their cars for some good ideas and to get to know people beter.

Rhpc, i live in Hinckley aswell :thumbsup: What Yaris you got?

Hey you guys! I used to live in Earl Shilton! :thumbsup:

Now back in Rugby but still only down the road - we should defo arrange a meet, and failing that, a mini meet ;) I despair at the amount of members NOT in the Warwickshire/Leicestershire area.... :lol:

I'm up for arranging something for defo! :yes:

If something was to be arranged would there be any chance of waiting till the beginning of december as i break up from uni about then and would like to get to one of the meets?!?

Missed the other one by 2 days!

As well as the Oxford meet you also missed the TOC stand at the Jap Show Finale at Santa Pod (Northamptonshire) held the weekend after Oxford................there were some nice cars in attendance............not all Toyota's but all Jap :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you at the next meet :thumbsup:

If you really feel bold and adventurous you could always come along to the TOC Christmas party Sat 16th December at Sibson (£50 meal and overnight accomodation....Details in Club meets forum under TOC Christmas party)...........you must pre-book

As well as the Oxford meet you also missed the TOC stand at the Jap Show Finale at Santa Pod (Northamptonshire) held the weekend after Oxford................there were some nice cars in attendance............not all Toyota's but all Jap :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you at the next meet :thumbsup:

If you really feel bold and adventurous you could always come along to the TOC Christmas party Sat 16th December at Sibson (£50 meal and overnight accomodation....Details in Club meets forum under TOC Christmas party)...........you must pre-book

Nice one Steve!

Yes, you Hinckley boys have no excuse - Sibson is 15 mins from Hinckley up the A5/A444 :thumbsup:

I'd be up for a meet again of course :D Was Wicked fun and got me some bits and bobs :P O and means chris can fit my sunstrip :thumbsup:

Make it somewhere easy to get to though please :P

Hmm, Coventry is 120 miles away from here - each way.... :unsure:

So I think you may have to count me out, see what date is decided on first aswell as December is a busy month.

How about Rugby where you wont get shot or stabbed.... :lol::lol:

Not much to do here mind, unless folk wanna go to a pub - got plenty of those! :lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links