Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My First Problem In My T-sport

Blacksheep

I'e had the car just over 2 yrs and I've got my first problem the radio has stopped working, won't switch on play cd's nothing, anybody got any ideas is there a seperate fuse for the Radio, its still under warranty (I think) so i'm going to pop in to toyota's tomorrow should I expect this to be fixed FOC?

Hey mate, sorry to hear about ur problem.

Your lucky though - two years problem free is pretty good going!

Well its a three year warranty so id say just take it back in and ask for it to be fixed, chances are its a loose wire or blown fuse but they will probably need to look at it for a bit to say for sure. Should be warranty land though.

And be thankful its not worse :yes: take a look at my thread on Pistons, Rings and Bottom End for my latest excursion to the toyota repair bay :D

Hope it gets sorted!

• 3 weeks later...

Problem sorted itself after 2 days, cool self healing car... :thumbsup:

Mentioned it to the garage its in for its 30,000 mile service in a couple of weeks so they are going to see if I have a lose connection.

I have another issue with the car though I wonder if anybody else has or can shed some light onto, on cold sunny days I have serious condensation issue's especially on the front windscreen I literally need a Bathtowel to dry the inside of the screen, is this normal I didn't get it with the yaris and its only on Cold sunny days any ideas?

I have another issue with the car though I wonder if anybody else has or can shed some light onto, on cold sunny days I have serious condensation issue's especially on the front windscreen I literally need a Bathtowel to dry the inside of the screen, is this normal I didn't get it with the yaris and its only on Cold sunny days any ideas?

Move to spain :rolleyes: Or use the AirCon for 5 minutes...

Move to spain :rolleyes: Or use the AirCon for 5 minutes...

i like the moving to spain Idea... :drool:

The Air Con would take about 3-4hrs to get rid of this amount of condensation...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links