Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stability Control

sandereo

Hi -

My Verso manual says that when the stability control of the vehicle takes control, then the slip light on the dashboard will flash and a buzzer will beep, to warn you.

Once, did I drive at high speed through a large water puddle on the high-way, and felt the steering wheel ***** momenteraly. It was at night, and I saw the slip light flash once, but there was no beeping.

Has any-one had the :huh: unfortunate experience where the stability control had to take control of your vehicle?

Did the buzzer beep?

Regards

Erwin

Living out in the country, almost every journey involves single track windy lanes - and this time of year, a lot of wet leaves. For me, the light is forever coming on - but never a buzzer.

:unsure: when i had my verso the buzzer (high pitch squeak) came on a lot, and now i have a ts have been told that the light comes on first but the buzzer only comes on when the system cant help you any more, so your on your own at that point :D

"when i had my verso the buzzer (high pitch squeak) came on a lot, and now i have a ts have been told that the light comes on first but the buzzer only comes on when the system cant help you any more, so your on your own at that point"

errrrrrrrrrr i do not like the sound of that, it may just come flying off the road, I only get a light, but no buzzer! Take Traction Control off, for some fun!

"when i had my verso the buzzer (high pitch squeak) came on a lot, and now i have a ts have been told that the light comes on first but the buzzer only comes on when the system cant help you any more, so your on your own at that point"

errrrrrrrrrr i do not like the sound of that, it may just come flying off the road, I only get a light, but no buzzer! Take Traction Control off, for some fun!

Hi -

As per the manual; the VSC in on permanently, which I like for safety, even if you switch off the traction control which allows you to spin the drive-wheels.

Erwin