Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information



Recommended Posts

Where does a 21year old male get insurance on an 85 RWD Twin Cam (ae86). Ive been insured last year (£1700), the cheapest Ive seen this year is £1150, surely there is something cheaper out there. The cars not overly modified, koni adjustables, 4-branch powerflow, drilled & grooved all round, quick-rack, 13" TypeR superlites. Ive heard it mentioned that the ae86 can be insured as a classic even though its not 25 years old.

Does anyone know, or recommend a company :thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...