Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seats

starletsy

i seriously doubt it.. but u can take ur brackets to a local muffler shop.. and have them cut and weld them to fit.. cya

Yeah was thinking that mate but some of the EP82's came with recarro's and i've seem another Glanza for sale on the autotrader with recarro seats. Think they were an option but not sure if these are the ones?

simon

They are alot different from my recaros mate. Although they may have changed them when they bought out the Glanza?

Tom

they look a little like TRD items but they have "TRD" on them

I did mail them mate but they don't seem very helpfull think i need to speak to recarro japan and not the uk people.

Simon

i would personally say they are just replacements as toyota would of covered up the subframes with a lovely bit of plastic. also buckets get worn on the bolsters very quickly i dont know how old ur car is but after about four years of regular driving u would be looking at noticiable wear in the bolsters. to be honest dont know if im right just my opinion from putting buckets in all my cars.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links