Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nitrous On Sera

LORD_ED

just a quick tip if ur plannin on putting nitrous on ur car put in uprated spark plugs otherwise u could be doin 130 racing a vr6 then u end up on 3 cylinders when the plug melts but nos is well worth it

Does this mean you've blown your engine up?

You have to consider anything in the drivetrain that may not be up to the job of running 50bhp +

eg standard clutches geting close to the end of their lives. Torque converters if you've got an automatic.

engine is damaged not blown up much. gettin sorted by evolution there engineer is even lending me his car result! The clutch gets a battering yes but not as much as the fast and furious show it just feels like a turbo kicking in the wheels dont spin u dont get torque steer just a push that is enough to embaress anyone ur racing. however as im no where near finishing the engine mods i am looking for a new clutch what you recommend ??

Clutch - TRD list a clutch, together with a limited slip diff for the Sera. I think I can get an uprated clutch at sensible prices...

Brakes - drilled & grooved front discs, with Pagid pads and racing brake fluid.

Suspension - lowering and stiffening kit to help reduce pitch of car under acceleration / braking. Also helps around corners.

What engine mods are you getting? Would be interested as there isn't much for the 5E-FHE engine.

standard Sera radiator has a larger surface area to that of the Starlet Turbo.

Automatic Seras are also twice as thick.

Any increase in power will generate more heat, so it may also be worth considering an oil cooler as well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links