Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dna 3sixty Mr2 Bodykit

looks alright... but why would you spend that much money on that?!

i agree, for a ferrari kit it does look ok..........

but still!!!! why would you ruin such a great car by making it into a fakie????!?!?!?!?!!!

i went as well and walked straight past it as im sick of both F360's and the F430 conversions.. :lol:

There were way too many other propper nice cars to spend time drooling over. :)

• 1 year later...
i went as well and walked straight past it as im sick of both F360's and the F360 conversions.. :lol:

Hi, i ve just joined the forum and i would like to say to all of you that you really should seek help if you think that the Dna 3sixty kit

doesnt look as good as the original MR2 BODY. I HAVE A 3SIXTY KIT AND I CAN SAY WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT AN MR2 OR A TOYOTA FOR THAT MATTER AS THEY ARE COMPLETELY SH*T!!!! and if they built a the kit around a morris minor i would have prefferred it to the horrible squeaky rattly Mr2 roadster i had to buy, i think you should all work harder and try to make something of yourselves so you can buy yourself not only a decent car but maybe a better life as the comments of "oh my god not another ferrari kit!!""" as we all know actually means "oh my god i wish i wasnt such a pikey so i could afford one!!""" Now do us all a favour and stop bleating and start working!!!!

Gratse

Lillo

P.S PROPER IS SPELT WITH ONE P NOT 2!!!! BRAINS!!!!

Not another one!

Can see another heated thread starting up again!

Jap should stay Jap!

IM NOT BEING FUNNY MATE BUT YOUR CAR LOOKS RIDICULOUS , HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT JAP SHOULD STAY JAP ??!!! THATS LIKE SAYINGTHAT CANCER RULES!!!

i went as well and walked straight past it as im sick of both F360's and the F360 conversions.. :lol:

Hi, i ve just joined the forum and i would like to say to all of you that you really should seek help if you think that the Dna 3sixty kit

doesnt look as good as the original MR2 BODY. I HAVE A 3SIXTY KIT AND I CAN SAY WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT AN MR2 OR A TOYOTA FOR THAT MATTER AS THEY ARE COMPLETELY SH*T!!!! and if they built a the kit around a morris minor i would have prefferred it to the horrible squeaky rattly Mr2 roadster i had to buy, i think you should all work harder and try to make something of yourselves so you can buy yourself not only a decent car but maybe a better life as the comments of "oh my god not another ferrari kit!!""" as we all know actually means "oh my god i wish i wasnt such a pikey so i could afford one!!""" Now do us all a favour and stop bleating and start working!!!!

Gratse

Lillo

It is all personal opinion at the end of the day.

If you think Toyota's and the MR2 is s**t then you are posting on the wrong forum.

Spelling advice from Mr "My keyboard doesn't have a full stop, but I've got lots of spare exclamation marks". Noice!!!!

If Toyota's are S***.. why did you buy an MR2 Roadster?... ah!, sorry.. forgot you said you HAD to buy it... by your own opinion your own car is S***.. so why come here and tell us ours are?.. does it make you feel better about yourself?

My personal opinion.. I've yet to see a Ferrari Kit that actually looks like a Ferrari. If I wanted a car that looks like a Ferrari, I'd have bought a Ferrari.. but then if I could afford a Ferrari I'd probably buy something else anyway.

As for Jappybeasts car, don't mock it until you see it in the flesh.. it may not be everyones first choice of colour, but the car is superb inside and out, it's a credit to it's owner.

I read his post and one single word sprang to mind... ***** lmao

Glass houses and stones; her/his spelling wasn't actually perfect, and secondly herhis grammar and punctuation as indicated is appauling.

The thing I admired the most was her/his apparent use of 'and' to begin a sentence :rolleyes:

Total prize wazzock; and isn't circumventing the swear filter a bannable offence here? hint hint jappy :D

I think perhaps the reason s/he placed emphasis upon hard work, is that s/he is infact employed to do some completely menial crap job. Unlike people with intelligence that are usually employed to think c.f use brawn.

Oh and the 'had to buy an mrs' bit made me giggle... both because the first thing it made me think was 'yeah, a 13 year old from the phillipines due to him/her being such an asshat' and secondly because it sounded like s/he maxed out his wonga... so he can't be all that can s/he :D (que 'i have 3 houses, a yaucht and 4 foriegn holidays per year' speech from tard)

If opinions are like bottom holes then your's ferrariboy/girl/wannabe ponce is liable to be the largest and you've managed to begin talking out of it :thumbsup:

Kind Regards :)

I personally love this part the best!

i think you should all work harder and try to make something of yourselves so you can buy yourself not only a decent car but maybe a better life as the comments of "oh my god not another ferrari kit!!""" as we all know actually means "oh my god i wish i wasnt such a pikey so i could afford one!!""" Now do us all a favour and stop bleating and start working!!!!

Gratse

Lillo

So going by your theory... all the real Ferrari owners will be saying the same about people like you who pretend to own a Ferrari because (to quote you again) 'you cant afford one'!

I hope you come back to reply to this as i would love to see how you respond... might make my day pass quicker.

Also what do you do when you pull up against a 14 year old MR2 turbo which then proceeds to wipe the floor with you...?

I could go on all day but i think i will just start with that for now Mr Keyboard Warrior! ;)

P.s) This is an internet forum and not a university... i dont care for spelling mistakes. Aslo as already mentioned above.. your grammer is horrid! :lol:

P.P.S) I think your caps lock button was stuck mate. ;)

sent Ferrari boy a pm saying that i had replied to his message on here and that i was looking forward to his reply and this is what he sent me...

i dont understand what that message was supposed to mean, all those cars are crap and beefing up the bhp is a hobbie reserved for pikeys who cant afford to go out and buy a naturally manufactor built fast car, anyway just to complete the conversation, my old car which i sold to buy my ferrari kit was a bmw 330ci which i think you will find cost about twice as much as every car you have ever owned plus probably you house

hmm.. :rolleyes:

ferrariboy11 You are a fool for posting on a Toyota site that you dont like Toyota's

Frankly anyone that puts a Ferrari Body kit on a MR2 has issues. I suggest you find another website to play the fool on.

:lol:

Do you tell the biatchez that its a real ferrari innit?

Do you also have green stained arms from replica watches??? :lol:

lol I too hope the owner, producer, seller, advertiser of the ferrari kit comes back on here also

'i dont understand what that message was supposed to mean, all those cars are crap and beefing up the bhp is a hobbie reserved for pikeys who cant afford to go out and buy a naturally manufactor built fast car'

mmmm :) lol spelling errors and sentence construction.

'anyway just to complete the conversation, my old car which i sold to buy my ferrari kit was a bmw 330ci which i think you will find cost about twice as much as every car you have ever owned plus probably you house'

yada yada yada I have a 9.23 inch woman humper so I'm not impressed :D

you should all work harder and try to make something of yourselves

I bet we all work harder and earn more than you jockey boy. We just got taste see and dont want to try to look like some gimp who has tried to make an MR2 look like a ferrari.

A REAL 348 costs less to buy than to build a faker out of an MR2. So anyone who does it needs a dry slap.

I could easily afford to go out an buy a real ferrari tomorrow but i dont want to as they are built rubbish unlike toyota's. I'd sooner have a bog standard mr2 over your mangled heap-o-crap any day.

ferrari boy your a muppet people just like mr2 not fake ferraris, dont come on here slating everyone, i suggest instead of posting comments like that go out in your ferrari (men that have small dicks) and go play with your lil sausage as obviously you have one as your trying to impress girls with a fake ferrari

Feel better now

I don't think he will have the bottle to come back on this forum ;) but meh!, you never can tell with some people!!!!

I don't think he will have the bottle to come back on this forum ;) but meh!, you never can tell with some people!!!!

i hope knobjockeyboy11 does come back... would be well funny to see him try and defend himself ;)

he is obviously reading your posts as he has kindly replied to my pm stating that his assumptions that i cant afford a 'decent' car is obviously true going by what i drive at the moment...

:lol:

Come on Ferrari boy.. just try and reply on here... although i dont think you have anything up top to use with a mature comback...

P.s) Thought id also say that you have been invited to join another foum as well... They cant wait to chat to you bud.

In this particular thread. Have a read.. :P

http://www.tyresmoke.net/ubbthreads/showfl...art/1/vc/1/nt/2