Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dna 3sixty Mr2 Bodykit

lol ferrari boy u come on a toyota forum, say the cars are ***** and then make it into something itsnot, why not take the money for the car and the kit and get summat YOU like? or just not post here?

Kits can look good BUT they don't most of the time, if you buy an MR2 then the cost of the kit and stuff why not just buy a better car?

And there's nowt wrong with Jappy's car, It has a beer holder :P

seriously though, don't expect a warm welcome with a first post like that (Me thinks maybe a second user)

i dont know about anyone else on this forum but my car shed currently consists of cars to the value of over 40k. i could sell all of them and put some of my savings towards a 360. but at the end of the day would i want one?? ...... not really, because for the money i could have cars that perform better of possibly even look better.

at the end of the day he needs to remember that underneath his kit, his car is a toyota with a lot less bhp than an actual ferrari. so what is he actually trying to say? his car is *****?? well he doesnt need to tell us that as he's already admitted to it.

all i can say is the kit looks good in the pictures but would it look so nice in real life?

i'll reserve my judgement till i see it

i went as well and walked straight past it as im sick of both F360's and the F360 conversions.. :lol:

There were way too many other propper nice cars to spend time drooling over. :)

Hi, i ve just joined the forum and i would like to say to all of you that you really should seek help if you think that the Dna 3sixty kit

doesnt look as good as the original MR2 BODY. I HAVE A 3SIXTY KIT AND I CAN SAY WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT AN MR2 OR A TOYOTA FOR THAT MATTER AS THEY ARE COMPLETELY SH*T!!!! and if they built a the kit around a morris minor i would have prefferred it to the horrible squeaky rattly Mr2 roadster i had to buy, i think you should all work harder and try to make something of yourselves so you can buy yourself not only a decent car but maybe a better life as the comments of "oh my god not another ferrari kit!!""" as we all know actually means "oh my god i wish i wasnt such a pikey so i could afford one!!""" Now do us all a favour and stop bleating and start working!!!!

Gratse

Lillo

P.S PROPER IS SPELT WITH ONE P NOT 2!!!! BRAINS!!!!

why did u have to buy it? was it better then what ever you had? the mr2 roadster, dont hate MR2's and i agree MR2 looks better then ferrari kit, ive seen a nice 355 ferarri kit but i wouldent get 1

• 1 year later...
i dont know about anyone else on this forum but my car shed currently consists of cars to the value of over 40k. i could sell all of them and put some of my savings towards a 360. but at the end of the day would i want one?? ...... not really, because for the money i could have cars that perform better of possibly even look better.

at the end of the day he needs to remember that underneath his kit, his car is a toyota with a lot less bhp than an actual ferrari. so what is he actually trying to say? his car is *****?? well he doesnt need to tell us that as he's already admitted to it.

all i can say is the kit looks good in the pictures but would it look so nice in real life?

i'll reserve my judgement till i see it

hi people i,m new had to sign up just to make a point i have one of these replicas and they are great! i also own a real 360 which i only drive in the summer as its a spyder. but i use my replica daily. every one admires it they take pictures as i drive by.and when i park up in car parks people are all over it.

'all i can say is the kit looks good in the pictures but would it look so nice in real life? '

well, all I can say is the kit looks good in the pictures but it looks awesome in real life!!

as for people that cant afford the real thing, i can and already do, but i still prefer my mr2 for daily use. B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links