Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5zigen Fireballs

Ryan1985

Okay, I've got a full set of hyper black 5zigen Fireballs for sale. They are 15x7 in size and I think they have an offset of 40 but I'll double check that. They fit straight on Yaris' and Starlets and many other cars. 1 or 2 of them have some kerbing on them but I'll get pictures of that soon.

The wheels:

5zigenfireball.jpg

I'll take offers for with and without the tyres. The tyres are Toyo Proxes T1-S and all have around 6mm+ of tread left.

Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

There is some fantastic new one's on the way - Pics as soon as they arrive from Japan Via Newcastle. Needing a quick sale - You'll also get four free Toyo T1-S with them.

Offers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

YARIS SR KID if you buy these alloys would you be interested in selling your SR rims?? email me on

mukaramsheikh@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Goldie

• 3 weeks later...

hey ryan im new on here just bought a ts, wondering how much for the wheels mate? would like some other pics as im very interested.

I'll post some pictures this week mate. They're still up for sale if someone offers me a good price! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll take offers and they're still fitted with the Toyo T1-S all with good tread. Remember these wheels don't come cheap but a few are kerbed. :thumbsup:

Extracting the urine??

My thoughts exactly!

Don't think they fit a Corolla mate but not sure! :thumbsup:

They should fit the Corolla. Both should be 4 x 100 PCD with similar centre bores and offset too. I looked into Yaris wheels when I bought mine for the rolla