Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Gti Ae92 Parts

RedBullAE92

Hello all,

First post so be gentle ! Have just bought my third Gti 16 in three weeks. The last one needing a few trim parts to make nice again. So far I need a parcel shelf, an ashtray, a passenger rear opening window and the shroud that fits around the steering column. Has anyone got these bits sitting in a garage gathering dust or one your breaking I can rob the bits off ?

Bodywork on this one looks good, needs a decent valet though all arches and tailgate look very sound, car all standard too which is a bonus. I'm in Enfield North London if thats any use,

regards,

Jerran

i have a stock unabused parcel shelf £20+p+p or a home made mdf shelf with 6x9 cutouts and covered in grey carpet for the same price.

nice to see someone else giving these fine cars a good home.

also have a full set of seats too, drivers a little worn on one side ant the fronts req runners

So you have THREE! :eek:

You can never have too many Gti 16's can you ?! One red F reg, low torque, very nice ! One white E reg low torque, needs some TLC hence the ad plus an H reg white High Torque model ( just passed Mot ) plenty to keep me busy. I've got my eyes on a few more as well B)

So you have THREE! :eek:

You can never have too many Gti 16's can you ?! One red F reg, low torque, very nice ! One white E reg low torque, needs some TLC hence the ad plus an H reg white High Torque model ( just passed Mot ) plenty to keep me busy. I've got my eyes on a few more as well B)

You will have to get a picture of them all lined up together :toast:

B)

a bit off topic but does the high torque feel or go any better than the low torque ?

Apologies, I thought the last one I bought was a high torque, it was very dark when I bought it and I was in a hurry to pay the bloke, when I collected it I realised it was a normal low torque. Drove a high torque the other day and couldn't really tell much difference. Will say one thing though, the one with a performance air filter isn't as lively as the other two. The white G plate I've got drives so well and the engine is very revvy, more than the others. Will try and get a snap of them all lined up !

All for sale as got my eyes on more and need the space for those ones.

Oct19033.jpg

Oct19027.jpg

Nov05a027.jpg

Nov05a036.jpg

Both look very clean and rust free should sell all day long.

Thanks very much ! The red one is very solid, arches are like new, locally owned, just serviced, runs and drives very well with Mot & Tax and all standard apart from a performance air filter. New rear strut fitted. A very nice car all round.

The white one has had the rear arches repaired though bodywork is very good, car is totally standard down to the Toyota radio cassette, nice history, two lady owners from new and 12 months Mot. Drives very well with no faults I can find.

Sensible offers over £700 would buy either.

• 7 years later...

Hi everyone..in desperate need of sum parts for my ae92. Passenger side wing..passenger headlight with side light..bumper indicator light...its been hit from the left corner. Minor work but seriously want to get her back on the road