Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Backbox

Rinko

Just considering the TTE backbox for the T-Sport .... is it much better (performance and sound wise) than the standard exhaust on an E12 - or I am better off getting something else?

Just considering the TTE backbox for the T-Sport .... is it much better (performance and sound wise) than the standard exhaust on an E12 - or I am better off getting something else?

Apparently Remus do a stainless back box for around £240.

Similar price to the tte item. The tte item will sound a bit deeper, not sure about the performance as my car was never the same two days in a row even from brand new. :eek:

I bought the TTE rear muffler and it sounds a bit deeper and a is a bit louder than stock. Not to much as some jap-mufflers.

I don't think it improves the performance though

if you have to go for one of these exhurst then go for remus if i remeber right they do a split twin exhurst for tsport like the corolla compressor.

Remus are NOT full stanless steel Remus say they are but they are not and they do rust.

dont know about the tte never had one and never will either

for good exhurst you guy's should wait and go for are 1 blitz , 2 hks or 3 apexi loud loud loud !!! thats what you want or is that what i want.

I've looked to see who does a TS exhaust and struggled to find one - any links to the Blitz/HKS/Apexi one's pls T128. Are they TS specific models or are they generic ones ?

dear Rinko

you have to wait there is nothing from Blitz/HKS/Apexi for the euro corolla if you dont want to wait then buy a REAL universal Blitz/HKS/Apexi end box then get someone to joint it up to fit your corolla it will still sound better than tte.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links