Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 6, Minus Keys

trikster4181

ok, so now the real reason i joined, ok picture the scene, iv been away driving ireland for 3 days, minus the sleep part, i get a call, my gen 6 is ready to leave the garage, so, i drag my exhausted ***** over to get it, home we go, back it into the drive, my fiance turns up, starved of attention for 3 days, drags me to bed, poor me eh!!

we go for food in her mini one, and when i come back, no celica keys, now, i had not slept for 3 days, i cant mind if i pocketed them, then lost them, or what, we gutted her car, my cars, my house her house, u get the drift.

ok, so, toyota want £996 quid for new keys, ecu ect.

this cant be right can it? any suggestions? the car is open, so i can get to the ecu for codes ect

help :ffs:

new keys are probebly a must (bout £170 a pop) But there are places in the UK that can "blank" your ecu, so the dealer can re-code it with your new keys, i dont know exactly who can do it but know for a fact it can be done, this is obviuosly a cheaper option :thumbsup:

get 2nd hand ecu immoboliser box immoboliser ring round ignition barrel and locks from same car and plug it all in. disconnect Battery for 10 mins. i did this on my corolla n reg, worked a treat. you could get all of this off someone breaking a celica on eBay! i got all my stuff for around 100 quid mate.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links