Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Guy Saying Hi.

SHREDDER1uk

Just thought i would come and say to you fellas after purchasing a t sport (picking it up today) i was wondering if you guys could give me some pointers what to look out for good bad points etc. Any help would be appreciated. I have just sold my 2005 focus st as i was not doing many miles and the !Removed! thing was thirsty so i thought i would buy something a bit different and fun.

Just thought i would come and say to you fellas after purchasing a t sport (picking it up today) i was wondering if you guys could give me some pointers what to look out for good bad points etc. Any help would be appreciated. I have just sold my 2005 focus st as i was not doing many miles and the !Removed! thing was thirsty so i thought i would buy something a bit different and fun.

hi, and welcome. :thumbsup:

good choice of car... :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome. I'm new on here as well. I'm on my second TS (MKII) now which is just over two and replaced my MKI which I had for two years. Not much ever goes wrong apart from both of mine needing new disks at 20k. Warranty work. I did 34k in my first lowered one and up till now 38k in the second. Just find some good roads, open it up, live on the dark side of 'lift' and enjoy yourself. The best 'Q' car around as after all, other road users only see a Corolla coming and a large exhaust leaving.

Welcome and congrats on your new car B)

One suggestion I can give is to let it warm up before driving it hard, then really enjoy it :thumbsup:

Thanks guys being a jap car i thought it would be pretty bullet proof. I am buying the car of my best mate who is a car trader and i think i have it for good money 6k?. its a 52plate with 55k miles ftsh upgraded touch screen navigation and pdc.

Welcome Mate!!!

Just curious how thirsty was your ST?

P.s Its probably worth you getting a Shell V Card (hint hint) I've been doing the odd shopping trolley trip this week and work and am doing 23.5 this week, though i was probably in a bit of a bad mood this week, and so lift was my tension breaker!!!

The CTS is a bit like the pleasure and pain theory!!!

Its damn good feeling in lift!!! but its a damn bad pain in the wallet!!!!

LOL Have fun with your new car!!!

The ST was averaging 16-18mpg depending on how i drove it. But i rarley touched the motorway and mostly short runs. if i did hit the motorway i could get 30mph if i drove it like it was made of glass.

The ST was averaging 16-18mpg depending on how i drove it. But i rarley touched the motorway and mostly short runs. if i did hit the motorway i could get 30mph if i drove it like it was made of glass.

Sounds similar to my GT4 :yes: :!Removed!: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links