Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aol Mac Code

Youngy

Let us know as I'm on AO-Hell as well and hoping to switch over when my contract expires next month :thumbsup:

Sure will. Pricey as hell arent they. And that !Removed! spy zapper does my nut in lol! :yawn:

Let us know as I'm on AO-Hell as well and hoping to switch over when my contract expires next month :thumbsup:

Sure will. Pricey as hell arent they. And that !Removed! spy zapper does my nut in lol! :yawn:

Wait for the phone calls :yes:

ours is now £9.99 a month & still on gold. :D

Sure will. Pricey as hell arent they. And that bloody spy zapper does my nut in lol! :yawn:

I dont use their software anymore because it did my nut, I just dont like them full stop - I can only get 512k and I'm paying £15.99 which I feel is too much.

But yeah I couldnt stand their stupid software so I got rid of it and I bypass it now but its still crap and I still want rid next month! :yes:

STAY AWAY FROM TISCALI !??!!??!

Seriously... if you wanna do anything other than just surf the net... stay away from them!!

I dont use their software anymore because it did my nut, I just dont like them full stop - I can only get 512k and I'm paying £15.99 which I feel is too much.

But yeah I couldnt stand their stupid software so I got rid of it and I bypass it now but its still crap and I still want rid next month! :yes:

I pay that for 1meg with AOL...

I pay that for 1meg with AOL...

Yeah I have to pay for a 1meg service even though our line doesnt support 1meg... only 512k :(

But thats the same with most ISP's so can't do much about it until our line is upgraded.

Well I am waiting for my MAC code from Tiscali. Had a very poor service from April this year and Tiscali are ussless, in fact I think I have over rated them. The line drops more than it connects. Three routers, three computers two new Bt junction boxes, severl hours telephone support and 13 letters to Tiscali and only when I cancelled my direct debit do thay actually do something, suspend their poo service. I have a mate with the exact same problem with Tiscali

Wouldn't touch em mate.

Seriously... if you wanna do anything other than just surf the net... stay away from them!!

Hes right is tha lad, the deal we got was unlimited downloads etc etc but just got an email about their fair usage policy saying if we are going to use it so much during peak times they will cut down our bandwith

fair to say we are moving from them

Hes right is tha lad, the deal we got was unlimited downloads etc etc but just got an email about their fair usage policy saying if we are going to use it so much during peak times they will cut down our bandwith

If you all want a good service with excellent backup then just go to

www.saveonline.org.uk

The prices are compettitive and their new package called BROADCALL (from £19.99 and upto 8 MB) gets rid of BT as well :thumbsup:

Just think NO BT, NO AOL & NO tiscali :yahoo:

The crucial thing is the customer service is brilliant, just press the number for the service (they also do Mobile, Freephone, Gas, Electricity) and its usually answered in 15 seconds. :toast:

I was so pleased with the services I became a distributor (couldn't afford the company) you can sign up online as well

www.saveonline.org.uk

The prices are compettitive and their new package called BROADCALL (from £19.99 and upto 8 MB) gets rid of BT as well :thumbsup:

The crucial thing is the customer service is brilliant, just press the number for the service (they also do Mobile, Freephone, Gas, Electricity) and its usually answered in 15 seconds. :toast:

I was so pleased with the services I became a distributor (couldn't afford the company) you can sign up online as well

How are they gonna do away with BT? If you say Cable then give yourself a slap, its no bleeding use to me, I am nowhere near cable cover.

I want gas off them too, but my gas man drives out here in a big truck and fills up my gas tank. Do saveonline have gas trucks or will they install a gas line? If you say no then yes give yourself another slap lol, but you should slap the other cheek, would not want to leave a mark. :thumbsup:

www.saveonline.org.uk

How are they gonna do away with BT? If you say Cable then give yourself a slap, its no bleeding use to me, I am nowhere near cable cover.

I want gas off them too, but my gas man drives out here in a big truck and fills up my gas tank. Do saveonline have gas trucks or will they install a gas line? If you say no then yes give yourself another slap lol, but you should slap the other cheek, would not want to leave a mark. :thumbsup:

They do away with BT not by having their own equipment in the phone exchange so the phoneline and broadband goes directly through another company - BT just look after the bit of wire connecting you to the exchange.

Its called Local loop unbundling, not that many exchanges support it mind........

Good checker here: http://www.samknows.com/broadband/checker2.php

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links