Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis 2.0 Litre Avensis

umaran

under the bonnet it says d4 it is pertol, what is d4 and for £40 petrol it is giving me 330 miles is that good or bad that is start and stop.thanks

under the bonnet it says d4 it is pertol, what is d4 and for £40 petrol it is giving me 330 miles is that good or bad that is start and stop.thanks

D4 = Direct four stroke

D4-D = Direct four stroke Diesel

D4 = Direct four stroke

D4-D = Direct four stroke Diesel

ok thanks are there good engines d4

The D in D4 stands for Direct injection. This means the fuel is injected directly into the cylinder chamber during the compression stroke. This means the fuel/air ratio can be varied depending on load of the engine.

The D4 can under certain (rare) circumstances run with a fuel/air ratio as lean as 1:40 which in theory should give a low fuel consumption.

The D in D4 stands for Direct injection. This means the fuel is injected directly into the cylinder chamber during the compression stroke. This means the fuel/air ratio can be varied depending on load of the engine.

The D4 can under certain (rare) circumstances run with a fuel/air ratio as lean as 1:40 which in theory should give a low fuel consumption.

thnk you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links