Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Valeting/restoration

Yarisboy

ok i've got a chance to earn myself some more pennies for my holiday in magaluf coming up in the next few weeks through polishing up my dad's car like new

summary is that there is a few small paint chips and it's a silver car so they show up quite well. Are there any good ways to cure these without respraying?

what can I use to get rid of small scratches, I have seen someone mention Scratch-X ?... any info appreciated

Really i'm looking to make the paint/shine look like new again, so any products that are tried and tested by you i'd really like to hear

thankyou

sam

Charming, your Dad making you work for money. What is the world coming to...........

Tap him well, cos beers will cost loads over there SAm.

And where's your avatar mate?

I took my avatar and sig down cos i was thinking about leaving the forum a few days back, i'll get some new pictures and put a new avatar up m8, might even make one of those fancy multipic sigs :D

it's ok m8 i'm gonna get drunk before I go out, will be cheaper :) I know a few of the guys over there in the clubs so might be able to wangle some free entraces/drinks

there's 11 of us going so will more than likely get messy :(

I took my avatar and sig down cos i was thinking about leaving the forum a few days back, i'll get some new pictures and put a new avatar up m8, might even make one of those fancy multipic sigs :D

To use a quote from Mr T (A-team) "what you talking 'bout fool..." (imagine a really deep voice and menacing stare)

Jeezeeeeeeee. Get posting Sam. Your a TOC man. :thumbsup:

And I want details and pix from Magaluf or else...... :lol:

When in Magaluf pop in to Black and White bar and ask for Donna, tell her your a friend of Ken and Vez and she will sort you out some free tickets to BCM's and the like and most probably a few drinky poo's as well :thumbsup:

And get that avatar and sig back up fool :yes:

Thanks for the tip Ken i'll definitely be making a trip to black and white to see donna :D

i'm working on my new avatar/sig thingy now, just downloading paintshoppro cos i dont have it on this pc :)

Magaluf - all them crazed, alcohol fueled, hot, horny and generally mad & up for 'aving it large 17 - whatever year olds......

Man, I should write travel ads.........

WATCH out for things that are not quite as they seem at first Sam.

When I went to Ibiza in '99, my mate Paul started chatting up a 6' blond. I took a couple of pics as he was chatting to "her". I could spot it but he was tanked up so it took a tap on his shoulder and a cough cough to make him take his eyes from her chest and go a bit lower to where all was not correct......

hehe i'll be on the look out gordy :eek:

funny how this cry for help thread has turned into a discussion about my holiday lol :D

you know this place, were all over the shop......

get yourself some T-Cut Metallic. if the normal T-Cut can make 18 year old "normal" paint shine, im damn sure the metallic version can work on 3 year old metallic paint. that'll get rid of all the light sratches as well, and some of the deeper ones (rub harder).

then, go over it with a good wax, and if u want then go over it with one of those showroom gloss wax type stuff, to make it really shiney. dress all the exterior plastic with armorall (or similar) clean/T - cut wheels and dress tyres.

:thumbsup:

and have a good holiday!

Or Auto Glym do a good polish for metallics.

went to BCMs in Magaluf a few years ago had a great laugh!

Have fun ;) but don't go to a cafe called the Titanic or something similar (should've known by the name it would be bad!) but their so called "English breakfast" is disgusting!

why were you going to leave the forum?

ok I got alot of Autoglym stuff, fast glass, high resin polish, leather treatment and some metallic T-cut :)

thanks for ur help guys

lol i'll avoid the titanicy restaurant m8, cheers

I was going to leave because of a minor disagreement between myself and another forum member (i'm not quite sure what it was over though)

I used Turtle Wax Scatch remover today as some :censor: ing :censor: er has keyed my car, well that's what it looks like anyway, had a surface scratch the whole length of the passenger side, this stuff made it much more bearable :thumbsup:

I'm always so careful where I park it, from now on if I see anyone near it I'll just kill them & ask questions later...(sorry mini rant!)

Anyway why's everyone leaving the forum at the moment? Sam don't go anywhere m8! B)

P.S have a good holiday! :thumbsup:

I was going to leave because of a minor disagreement between myself and another forum member (i'm not quite sure what it was over though.

Not worth it Sam :thumbsup:

You are TOC and i'm looking forward to your next 500posts.

If you feel still ****** off pm me :yes:

i'm looking forward to using all this new gear tomorrow on the car, sad i know.. but he's letting me tune up his car to 240bhp for him so i'm looking after it in hope he will let me buy it from him in another 3 years :D

some big 18 or 19 inch wheels next i think :drool:

Thanks 97paseo and thanks sorted avensis for your support :group-cuddles: I might just take u up on that offer ken, lol.

sorry to hear about ur car too mate, some people just don't care about a man's automobile!! you don't :censor: with another man's automobile!!!!! as john travolta once said, can't remember the film... got a funny feeling it was pulp fiction

:D Yea I can't remember which film it was either but thanks! :thumbsup:

I'm sure I already know this but what car are you tuning for your dad?

it's a vw bora 4motion

he didn't think he'd be keeping it at the end of the lease, hence looking for other cars, but they're selling it back to him cheap cos he designed and built the vw garage here

and then to keep the miles off the bora hes getting a toyota hi-lux pickup truck :D (see now no one can blast me for posting about a vw :P)

Post about what ever you like, no-one can honestly say they will never own a car which isn't a Toyota! Keep us posted about the Dub :thumbsup:

The Hi-Lux is sweet, get some pics up asap when it arrives :D

thanks paseo :)

will post the hi-lux pics when we get one, going to look at one tomorrow, 1990 model, red with chrome wheels and bull bars... and to be quite honest it looks really good. I hope the insurance will let me drive it :D do u have any idea about the cost of the insurance on those things? it's only a 2.4 diesel...

it's a vw bora 4motion

he didn't think he'd be keeping it at the end of the lease, hence looking for other cars, but they're selling it back to him cheap cos he designed and built the vw garage here

and then to keep the miles off the bora hes getting a toyota hi-lux pickup truck  (see now no one can blast me for posting about a vw )

they're nice cars.

my dad's got a golf TDI 150, that's been chipped to about 190bhp - 146mph, and 40mpg!! :P

go for it if you can!

Yo Sam, when you done ya Dad's get down to Herts and t-cut my Celica mate. I'm too busy catching rays and drinking Pimms (bud).

Damn it's scorching out here............ B)