Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mobile Phone Holder

DaveSR

Im after a Mobile phone holder for my car as it's annoying me rattling around in the cup holder and it would be nice to see who's calling me before I answer it on my bluetooth kit.

I'm after one that doesn't stick to the windscreen and looks like a mobile phone holder, so I can leave it in my car and some chav wont break in thinking its for satnav :rolleyes:

I want one really that will go on the air vent so it's in view - and that's why I have asked.

I have a W810i and have seen this: Sony Ericsson HCH-60, however there is no way of telling whether it will fit on the vents or not? (I will email them later)

So what do you guys have ???

Pictures/links would be good to :thumbsup: !

Here's the one I bought from eBay for £3. It fits neatly into the air vent and has a cool little button that releases the clamp with a smooth motion. The pic shows it upside down though for some silly reason!

I use it for my ipod but it also fits my SE K800i nicely.

Mine is a little metal plate that sticks to the back of the phone with tape.

There is a small magnetic holder that sticks to the dashboard, also with tape.

You simply stick the phone on when you are in the car and tug it off when you leave.

When the phone is away the holder is virtually invisible next to the heater controls.

I never had much luck with the airvent type!

Although I bought mine at a show, these people are selling the same type:

Phone Holder

• 3 weeks later...

I've got one I bought in Tesco for a couple of quid. It's fitted to the air vent on the driver's side of the CD radio, and is in just the right place for the TomTom on my phone. You can also get kit from a company called Brobit which fits on either side airvent or on the centre console, and requires no screws. But that's fairly expensive (£15 for the car bracket, then £15+ for the phone bracket)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links