Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Christmas Doooooo 2006

msherry21

Right what does everyone want to do for a christmas do, meal and pub/club? or do we want to involve cars? How's the 10th December? too early? Any nearer christmas and I'll be running around mad as always...and usually drunk!

10th is a sunday darling... defo wouldn't suit me for drinking if you want that date... i'll prob be driving anyways, due to my location... taxi prices are nuts for me to go into town!!!

Michael... Drink.....

KEEP MICHAEL AWAY FROM THE DRINK!!!.... have first hand experiance of him drinking... was funny though!!!... lol.

Dunno if I'll be able to do anything, I might be knee deep in nappies!

where do we plan on holding this?? glasgow??? we could all kip at mikeys since its prob closest :lol:

Well we could have it through in Edinburgh, and just all stay in a crazy Hostel, I know a cracking Australian one on the grass market that I always stay in. Great atmosphere too!

And yeah Friday or Saturday, I don't know what I was thinking.

edinburger?? hmm... hotel?? your making this sound REALLY expensive mikey!!! im not gonna have zillions of cash... in process of changing job! plus car is serviced and taxed this month!! :(:(:(

Last time i was out in Edinburgh was with the people from my wifes work... 1st we went to a bar called frankensteins bar for a meal and some drinks.. the food was good and wasn't too expensive.. we had to book it though. We then moved a few yards down the road to a nightclub called Espionage.. all in all it was a cracking night out.

Might be worth finding out how much a mini-bus would be.. depending on numbers we could all chip in.

I like your thinking Davy and both these places are great, many a drunken night spent in each!

Andie, Sorry I meant Hostel not Hotel, really cheap like a tenner for the night but a mini bus could be a great idea too.

No can do that weekend I'm afraid. Not any other in December for that matter. :(

A

right okay mikey... hostel... erm last time i stayed in one of them i was like 15! hmmm....

p.s. correct me if i'm wrong... BUT ain't edinburger dear for drink etc? never had a night out there!!! lol

Same as anywhere Andie, it has its cheap places and expensive too. (avoid the 3 sisters!!!)

Doubt I'll make it to this unfortunatly, we're off to Canada the following week so I'll be saving the pennies.

tut tut you!! we've not even fully planned it and half of you lot are gonna pull out!!!

your going to canada - THE FOLLOWING WEEK! be sociable and drag your bum out for at least one drink!!! an appearance is better than just no coming at all!!!! :P

:huh: oh come on... drive to it... make an appearance and say elo :) go on... you know you wanna!!!

Ya big softie ye :lol:

Errrr.. i don't know if i could make it either.. finding a sitter for 3 kids aint easy, even within the family.. i would just need to wait and see. But I'm just trying to give you young clubbers ideas.

:lol: When we all went into frankensteins bar we found a table and i got the orders.. off i trotted to one of the smaller bars, I was standing patiently awaiting my turn when... completely out of the blue, and totaly unexpected... I PULLED... a young girl (maybe mid 20's) asked if she could by me a drink... of course, i panicked and declined the offer.. but it's good to know that at 38 years old i have still got it.. what "it" is i have no idea now, but i got it :lol:

mwhahaha :D you guys are weak!! ;) :lol:

cfc1... gonna tell you the same... try and make a wee appearance!!! beg ur missus to let you out to play for an hour!!! :P