Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Verso Fascia Adapter

lmassauk

Does anyone know if the Corolla Verso fascia adapter the same for the normal Corolla??

I can't find a specific one listed anywhere for the Verso, but can find the Corolla one!!

I'm changing the head unit to a motorised DVD/CD/MP3 unit, and adding bluetooth and other ICE bits n bobs.

I'll also need the wiring harness - anyone know if this is specific or again is the same as the corolla??

Thanks! :help:

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

The facia adapter for the verso is completely different

There is no aftermarket facia adapter for the Verso, but Toyota has a replacement part that is exactly a double din facia adapter. The part number is 55417-0f010. I bought one at an authorized dealer here in Italy for 6 euros :eek:

The dealer could not believe the price was so low, but so is it in the toyota catalogue. Go for one of these, before the toyota guys notice the problem :P

This is probably the replacement part used when the full map navi is installed, but works with any double din unit (or 2 stacked single din).

Beware: it is only a facia adapter, there is no support frame for the unit, you'll have to unscrew the factory head unit from its support and use that one, because no other will work.

• 2 weeks later...

just rang toyota in leeds, they quoted me £3.97 for this, so ive ordered it and we'll see if it works!!

For less than £4 its worth a go!

:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

just rang toyota in leeds, they quoted me £3.97 for this, so ive ordered it and we'll see if it works!!

For less than £4 its worth a go!

:thumbsup:

Did it works????

• 2 months later...
no they dont work they are to big but you can make them fit

Anyone found a solution to this yet?? My crappy oe headunit is doing my head in!!

Thanks

Lee :censor: HELP...............

got a double din adapter (above) from toyota and made custom backing plate to fit any single din sized head unit, taken out at momment, cause thinking of selling car, if any one is interested in buying adapter jonlc25@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I must ask someone I know who is the Spare Parts manager over here in Toyota Ireland about thjs fascia adaptor. Its something they really should have sorted for the Verso.

If the OE unit is replaced, how does that affect the steering controls?

joncot, not sure if I like the look of that one you have there....head unit looks lost in the dash, but probably the best thing that can be done

• 1 month later...

I just bought the facia on 24th Aug 2007, and the dealer in Basingstoke charged me £34.27 inc.VAT. I called a couple other dealers around the UK and got the same price quoted.

See thread I started with photo of the facia here: http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=68847

Info on how to install things like the CD changer show the construction of the dashboard area. You can get those docs at Toyota's Tech Publications (http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/) site. Be sure to set the "Publication Type" to "Accessory Installation Manual" and "Vehicle Type" to "Corolla Verso". After you click search, you will have a new page on which to click called "Search AIM". Now fill in the vehicle type again and set category to "Installation Manual". Whew!

Look for a doc called "Audio LHD" (left-hand drive cars) or "Audio RHD" (right-hand, i.e. UK, drive cars).

~Andrew~

• 1 year later...

• 3 months later...
Anyone interested in buying this adapter off me - email me jonlc25@googlemail.com

Hi joncot,

Do you still have the adapter?

Regards

Helio

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links