Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo Rear Disk Setup

mattwill

hi, i asked a while ago about fitting rear disk brakes to my paseo, i have now found away, i have got the rear hubs and brake setup from an ep82 starlet turbo, you can bolt them directly on t your standard rear axle, all you need is a proportioning valve which i am getting from something like a corrola fx16. or you can fit the complete rear axle from the starlet which is an inch shorter enabling you o fit wider wheels. just though i would let you know because ive been looking to do it for ages! oh yea if you need any parts this is where i got all of my stuff from. www.jbmotorsport.co.uk he is verey good for any jap parts you need. take a look at his site! :eek:

You can also use Sera with ABS as these have the same calipers / discs. I belive you also need the handbrake cable as well.

I don't think the master cylinder changed between drum and disc, so you may not need to put proportioning valve in line.

Andrew

hm... interseting... what sort of damage has this done to ur wallet matt?

Anyone know if the corolla rear setup would fit the seo? I know the front uses the same pads. Also anyone know where i can get a set of front cross grooved drilled disks for the seo without going stateside. The standard corolla front disks have different part no than the seo so mite not fit.

yea.. good question! How much does one of these conversions set you back.. and i'm just talkin parts..i can do the labor myself! I'd be VERY interested in this.. thanks!

Try the POTN site for discs I've defo seen them on there in the past. I didn't know that about the Rolla fitment, surely if the standard one's fit the drilled ones will also?

Does anyone know how much it would cost to lower the Seo? I think the spring kits are around £100?

I offer the following discs for the Sera

standard

drilled

grooved

drilled and grooved

I also have a Starlet EP82 rear axle, complete with handbrake cable, rear discs and calipers.

well i havent paid for them yet but i got them from a friends website which is www.jbmotorsport.co.uk, he deals with anything jap. take a look, any thing not on there just email him and he will almost certainly be able to get it for you! :D

right what i have acctually got for the conv, is both the rear hubs from the starlet, both the brake calipers and disks. well all of the brake ancillaries. this cost me £150 + postage. this was all from www.jbmotorsport.co.uk