Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Always Read The Label

Boro Sera

That carton contains............milk? Nah, never :lol::lol:

I'm intrigued to their suggestion of placing milk in a "suitable container" before freezing, we just stick it in there in the carton it comes in! :huh: Never had a problem, except once or twice said carton has cracked or whatever but that happens hardly at all anyway....

I'm intrigued to their suggestion of placing milk in a "suitable container" before freezing, we just stick it in there in the carton it comes in! :huh: Never had a problem, except once or twice said carton has cracked or whatever but that happens hardly at all anyway....

WTF you can freeze milk OMG :o !

Makes sence now how they get those milk lollies :D !

lol did you never make milk lollies as a kid Dave....

Is Coventry stuck in the middle ages or what? :lol::lol:

lol did you never make milk lollies as a kid Dave....

Is Coventry stuck in the middle ages or what? :lol::lol:

Your just jelious that Coventry has Katie Price, Peter Andre and Chico turning on our christmas lights this year :rolleyes:

And we had better lollies than milk lollies ie Rocket lollies for example :yahoo:

jelious

Did they not have schools in Cov either! ;)

And I'm very jealous that you have Katie, Peter & Chico turning you on.... ooops I mean your Christmas lights.... :lol:

Are your Christmas lights that hard to switch on? Or are you one of those folk whose house is OTT with lights that you need three people to turn them on.... :lol::lol:

Coventry folk eh.... who'd 'ave 'em :lol:

Or are you one of those folk whose house is OTT with lights that you need three people to turn them on.... :lol::lol:

Just couldn't find a single person in Cov with enough intelligence to turn them on by themself :D

Or are you one of those folk whose house is OTT with lights that you need three people to turn them on.... :lol::lol:

Just couldn't find a single person in Cov with enough intelligence to turn them on by themself :D

:rolleyes:

Atleast I can do a simple task by keeping on topic!

And there was no need for that comment what so ever - and your admin!!!!!

theres a childrens one that says" do not drive or operate machinary" on the label. cant think which one.

I was watching an interesting programme on the growth of allergies sometime in the past.... they mentioned that peanut allergies didnt exist 50 years ago, nor did the majority of them.... it would seem modern times have created these intolerances to certain foods.

Its like all these people who are scared of germs, germs can be good! Get attacked by them and it builds up your immune system, but if you constantly clean clean clean your immune system becomes weak and you can't defend yourself from anything.

Thats why I'm proud to live in a pigsty! My immune system must be the don of all immune systems! :lol::lol:

I believe its as we are part of the europe community we have to sell suff by the metric system and if i remember correctly some greengrosser was using the imperial system and was told if he didnt sell by metric or both he would be heavily fined. the worlds gone mad

And you're saying that jordan, peter andre and chico have enough intelligence between them to do it?

I count 1 brain cell!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links