Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scottish Crimbo Meet

Stevie_B

This happen then? I turned up hung around till after half past and gave up...couldnt see a single toyota. Ended up in mcdonalds...long 140 mile round trip for a burger though! :(

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stevie_B

• Tara

• Ryan1985

• cfc1

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats such a shame Tara, I didnt even bother putting my name down for this one, too many chefs in the kitchen and all that at the moment.

This happen then? I turned up hung around till after half past and gave up...couldnt see a single toyota. Ended up in mcdonalds...long 140 mile round trip for a burger though! :(

That is shocking.. wtf happened people???? Tara deserves a good explanation at least.

Gutted Tara!!! there was people there from quarter to 1 till around 3ish. i kept my eye out for your yaris and blue-baby's. I dont know what could have happened?!? everyone else made it down ok. Was very pleased with the turn out even though there was hardly any people from this site.

Gutted Tara!!! there was people there from quarter to 1 till around 3ish. i kept my eye out for your yaris and blue-baby's. I dont know what could have happened?!? everyone else made it down ok. Was very pleased with the turn out even though there was hardly any people from this site.

Where exactly? You said heathfield industrial estate so thats where we went. Got there at ten to one, drove about the entire place and it was pretty much deserted cept one car park which was full but which had only one toyota in it driven by an old lady. We then sat in a carpark till quarter past...then got fed up and went driving again till bout half past and couldnt see anyone so thought i had read the name wrong on the site. So we drove bout ayr for a while but didnt see anywhere else that we thought it could be at so we went back to heathfield about 2 then when no-one was there we gave up went for a mcdonalds and then headed home.

we were where we said we would be.... i got there at ten past, was a few cars already there. most of the car parks were full and at Halfords there was a white glanza too as pete from this site works there.

Hey good meet today.. About 12 cars? Good variety except from the honda boys heehee.. Pitty about the holy coldness though.. Role on the summer meet..

PS: Tara - I got there at 1.30pm and there was a handful there already and we stayed there until about 3pm before moving off to the shore front so poss you got the wrong ind estate? Or didnt look hard enough? Mind you we had to bright orange cars and a EK9 CTR giving us some v-tec action every 5 mins so you deffo cvouldnt have missed us :D

Halfords? But thats at heathfield retail park...you said the industrial estate on your post We went past the retail park loads of times...but presumed because you said the industrial estate thats where we were meeting...

Halfords is at Heathfield retail park/ind estate.. Its the same bit... D'oh.. If you dont believe me check link below and look at the top link where it blatently says where CURRYS is situated ;)

Currys Where Halfords also is @ Heathfield Ind Est

Only a woman eh? ;)

maybe been an idea to give out your number :( Next time though..

I followed the signs for the industrial estate and got there fine. They were all parked right at the roundabout for Halfords,homebase ect ect. Was a good turnout apart from sum guy in a red gt4..think his name was julien or sumthing...boy was he a weirdo !! :lol::lol:

hahaha that guy doing handstand in the middle of the carpark....steemin fool :lol:

p.s................ Steve, i was in the red EG with Graeme,hence why there wasnt a blue yaris there,lol hahaha

I followed the signs for the industrial estate and got there fine. They were all parked right at the roundabout for halfords,homebase ect ect. Was a good turnout apart from sum guy in a red gt4..think his name was julien or sumthing...boy was he a weirdo !! :lol::lol:

hahaha that guy doing handstand in the middle of the carpark....steemin fool :lol:

p.s................ Steve, i was in the red EG with Graeme,hence why there wasnt a blue yaris there,lol hahaha

aaah right, soz i ddnt know :blush: and yeh, that guy scared me quite a bit :lol:

Who the drunken guy?? I was seriously waiting on either:

A. Him coming across and being hard

B. Something being launched over

Funny how he took his top off then did handstands then fcuked off..

Hey if G's burd found it anyone can.. Shes BLONDE ;)

Who the drunken guy?? I was seriously waiting on either:

A. Him coming across and being hard

B. Something being launched over

Funny how he took his top off then did handstands then fcuked off..

Hey if G's burd found it anyone can.. Shes BLONDE ;)

God aye......remember her quote today ? "is that Millport over there? " :lol::lol::lol:

Halfords is at Heathfield retail park/ind estate.. Its the same bit... D'oh.. If you dont believe me check link below and look at the top link where it blatently says where CURRYS is situated ;)

Currys Where Halfords also is @ Heathfield Ind Est

Only a woman eh? ;)

maybe been an idea to give out your number :( Next time though..

The currys store comes under healthfield not healthfield industrial estate...click the link your talking about in google and it'll show you... :P

Anyway it doesnt matter...next time say retail park though cos that deff wasnt an industrial estate you's were in!

Sorry to sound agro but bit ****** at the waste of petrol and the hasstle im getting for not finding it when i was in the place i was told to be in...even parked under the sign saying heathfield industrial estate :wacko:

STA61054.jpg

STA61053.jpg

STA61052.jpg

STA61050.jpg

STA61049.jpg

STA61048.jpg

FAO Tara:

This is what it says exactly on google:

Telephone: 01292 610011 Address: 32 LIBERATOR ROAD, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Ayr, KA8 9DJ. Electrical Goods Retailer: Currys Telephone: 0870-609 7355 ...

;)

I know thats what it says on google, but google takes parts of a webpage and puts it together on the summary to show you what you searched for. When you go onto that site, or the one below or the currys site its states that the address of currys is:

Electrical Goods Retailer: Currys

Telephone: 0870-609 7355

Address: Unit 9/28-30 Liberator Dr, Ayr, KA8 9BF

Anyway its a stupid arguement! :S

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links