Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scottish Crimbo Meet

Stevie_B

I have to agree with Tara about the way the location was given out... to me an industrial eastate is a place where you find factories etc.. whereas a retail park is where you would find retail outlets such as Halfords and Currys... I would probably went to the wrong place too, and felt a bit like Tara is feeling now... next time maybe.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stevie_B

• Tara

• Ryan1985

• cfc1

Top Posters In This Topic

there was nothing wrong with the way the location was given out. THAT is what it is called. As said earlier, everyone else made it fine so lets not argue.

Roll on the summer meet :)

Maybe industrial estate is what the locals call it...and most of the people that went are probably from nearby or have been before, but for me living over 60 miles away and having been in ayr twice how was i to guess that you call your retail park an industrial estate? And that i was to ignore the industrial estate of the same name and go to the retail park down the road. I mean even the stores there call it a retail park and not an industrial estate...

Halfords - 1.9 miles NE - Unit 6 Heathfield Retail Park, Ayr, KA8 9BF

Homebase Ltd - 1.2 miles NE - Unit 8 Heathfield Retail Park, Ayr, KA8 9BS

PC World - 1.5 miles NE - Unit 7-8 Heathfield Retail Park, Ayr, KA8 9DS.

I know this seems petty and I should probably let be but im getting hasstle from you for your mistake which doesnt seem fair. Anyway im gonna shut up...this is really putting me off going to meets though which is unfortunate :(

...this is really putting me off going to meets though which is unfortunate :(

Remember this wasn't a TOC meet so don't let it put you off meeting up with the rest of us in the future :thumbsup:

I also think the instructions for this meet could have been a bit clearer, especially for folk travelling a long way to get to it.

If I'd come up from Galashiels and had the same problem I'd have been very p*ssed off too.

mmmm I am a lanark boy (middle of no where) lol , so didnt even think about going ... then i saw the cars ... and i regret not going now ... That Orange and Black celica is awesome !! and where were all the yaris';s :(

Looks like a good turn out for some of the older (classic) toyotas too !

P.S Tara , I know how u feel living out in Lanark , making an effort to go somewhere and it not working out ! :( remeber a cheeky wee phone number next time ... always helps :D

DM

the black starlet thats in the first picture , with the red wheels , is he on here , i think he's from up my way in lanark ??? seen the car about

ryan chose the old firm over us :P

I was steaming drunk too! :D

Maybe next time though! :thumbsup:

at the end of the day it was unfortunate , nobody is to blame .

Next time it'll be better , not on an old firm date too please :) ?

I would have liked to have a sniff about some of those cars ;)

nah course its not tara, might even hold the next one closer to you in the future to make up for things ;) just some of the attitudes on here pong.

Stevie.. if you do plan anymore meets.. please post them on the forum... ok, so not all members will make it (maybe none at all) and maybe it wouldn't be appreciated by all members.. but it WOULD be appreciated by the club.. the more meet dates the better, as it at least gives our members the CHANCE to get to know each other.

Don't let peoples attitudes put you off.. we are only human and as such attitudes are different for everybody and everything.. i think it must depend on the moon being in Aries and Mars making out with Jupiter or something.

Don't let peoples attitudes put you off.. we are only human and as such attitudes are different for everybody and everything.. i think it must depend on the moon being in Aries and Mars making out with Jupiter or something.

I'll take an ounce of what you're smokin :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links