Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1994 Toyota St205 (import) *SOLD*

Fizz

Well... I was going to sell this due to a new job but decided to keep it...

Original thread and posts here with feedback from other members

I have now seen a house which I placed an offer on which was accepted and now i need to sell up so raise funds for a deposit! :crybaby:

To say that I am upset is an understatement as I wont be able to afford a 'nice' car for years... :!Removed!:

Im looking at £4.2K as an asking price.

Details -

94-L Toyota Celica GT4 Turbo ST205 in Silver

Imported in 2003 by the previous owner who owned it till 5 months ago when I took it off his hands.

79000 miles (Full UK History)

Cambelt was done just after it was imported by the previous owner (receipt as proof)

MOT Expires: 16/08/07

Tax Expires - 28/02/07

Usual bits: E/W, E/M, E/Aerial, Climate Control, PAS, ABS, electric folding mirrors etc...

Also has:

17" alloys Rays Gram Lights (lightweight Jap expensive rims) Although considering placing standard on when selling

S/S Custom Exhaust cat back zorst (£380 and sounds amazing)

After market BoostGauge in place of drivers side air vent (neatly done)

After market panel filter

Angel eye foglights

WRC High Rise Spoiler

Toad Ai606 CAT-1 Anti-Hijack Alarm (installed and fitted in 2003 with all docs)

Recently had New Radiator (Genuine Toyota For LIfe Red Coolant Used) £180

Recently Camber Control Links fitted £160 (figure 8's)

Recent Rear Disks Changed £180

These parts were bought from Fensport.

New Front Shockers on both sides £210 (one yet to be fitted as not had time)

As you can see.. the car has been taken care of correctly without any monies being spared.

As standard they have 255bhp and boost at 13psi.

I placed the car on the Rolling Road and it produced 276.2bhp and 275 lb/ft of torque.

T1_-1_1586285.JPG

As you can see from the graph curve, there is no hesitation in the turbo and its running sweet and crisp.

I have added a grainer valve and increased the boost to a 'safe' 16Psi and with having owned a MR2 Turbo rev 3 with similar mods for a couple of years I know the do's and donts of the 3SGTE engine.

Excellent Interior/Exterior - Looks and Drives Superb - Hpi Clear

Only known fault is wheels could do with a tidy up. but like i said, i will probably put the standards on and keep these rims as spares

The car was at JAE and im sure that people will vouch for the car when i say its in very good condition inside and out. As you can see from the engine bay alone.

And finally a pic of the mota...

photo13.jpg

and a link to the rest of the pics... :yes:

http://www.faisalsultan.pwp.blueyonder.co....T205/index.html

Some more updated pics

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r307/fizzbitt/GT4/

I am so so tempted, if the car was in Bristol, I doubt I would hesitate. I've been looking for a four and I kept going back to your original thread. Arrrgh, the confusion!

Good luck whatever happens.

I am so so tempted, if the car was in Bristol, I doubt I would hesitate. I've been looking for a four and I kept going back to your original thread. Arrrgh, the confusion!

I've looked round the car at JAE - it really is a tidy motor, if you want a GT4 - go see this one ;)

Nothing stopping you matey.. :lol:

I just need to find myself a replacement run about before i let her go but that will be easy as there are shed loads of £1.5k cars i can get.

I've added you to my msn so will have a word properly mate. :)

Guest rev3turbo

Bad news fat boi,

But as Mikey said it is a mint car very very good example and i can vouch 100% for this one, i've had the pleasure of driving it and it does what is says on the tin,

Drives spot on totally faultless, if i had the spare cash i would have it myself.

But i don't so i won't lol unless it still comes with tacky interior neons and boy band mix tape!!!

Mo.

Guest rev3turbo

Mix tape!!!! :lol2:

Thought you'd like that Mikey, cos we all know backstreet's baaack..........

maybe if you ask fatty he'll make another one especially for you!! you know you want one really :P :P

Mo.

Mix tape!!!! :lol2:

Thought you'd like that Mikey, cos we all know backstreet's baaack..........

maybe if you ask fatty he'll make another one especially for you!! you know you want one really :P :P

Mo.

Fiiiiiizz.........

:lol::lol:

Lol Fizz we sure have had our fair share of celica happenings over the past 2.5 years lol.

Good luck with the sale and as you know mate I feel your pain.

Luv Ash.x

Shaf - If i have time to sort some more pics out then i will once it stops raining every other hour!

Between work and house hunting I aint got time for much lad.

As for the mix tape.. i will always be able to copy one for anyone who asks nicely.. :lol:

Ash - only difference is that Im now on my 3rd Celica and ive had another 2 other cars in between as well.. :P but yeah.. no more flashy cars for a while now.. :(

sorry to hear that Fizz - no doubt YOU'LL BE BACK - ALRIGHT.....!!!! :D :D

here's a couple of pics from when i sold it to Fizz - Definitely one of the better GT4's around - and at a bargain price..!!!!

gt4001bn6.jpg

gt4004dh9.jpg

Those pics re before i put on the genuine GT4 Raise Blocks (Thanks Rash :lol:)

With regards to coming back... :( dont think so this time lad.. going to get a run about max 1.6 engine with a budget of £1.5k max.

Thinking Nissan Almera SRi (1.6) low insurance group and good on fuel or a Ford Focus 1.6.

Sad times bro.

Id give you my Ibiza + Cash in a breath, if only i could afford to insure that bad boy :lol: ;)

You still better take me for a spin in it before it goes mate!! :P

I would consider anything half decent at this time mate.. shame you cant get insured.. how old are you again? :lol:

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r307/fizzbitt/GT4/

Link to a couple of more pics which weren't in the first post which include the new GT4 raise blocks.

Plan to get the car cleaned up this weekend and take some pics in the daylight if the rain stops chucking it down.

Id give you my Ibiza + Cash in a breath, if only i could afford to insure that bad boy :lol: ;)

You still better take me for a spin in it before it goes mate!! :P

Scott, check the insurance mate, I was surprised when I checked it for me :thumbsup:

very nice mate, seriously tempted but aint been able to sell any of my cars in 3 months. need to get down to just 3 cars before i can justify buying it (currently have 6) :(

Its cool man.. I have 1 very interested chap who is looking to replace his old GT4 which he wrote off.

Im in the process of finding a replacement before he comes up to check it out and hopefully take it. :)

P.s) so the new pics are to your liking now sir? :lol:

p.p.s) do you like my shiny butt and even more shiny tailpipe? :lol:

gt4018.jpg

cars like this you need to travel to find a good one - and knowing fizz.. it will be...

Its only a couple of hours up the M5/M6... and i'd have it if i didnt have 2 cars already! ;)

Thanks for the comments lads... and indeed i dont ever buy tat as im a tight git who dont like loosing monies on tatty cars. :lol:

Shaf - whats your current range consist of at the moment?