Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1994 Toyota St205 (import) *SOLD*

Fizz

Shaf - whats your current range consist of at the moment?

can you not read my sig or do you need a poke in tother eye?? :blink: :P

Shaf - whats your current range consist of at the moment?

can you not read my sig or do you need a poke in tother eye?? :blink: :P

lol, keep up Fizz :P

Nice cars btw :drool::thumbsup:

very nice mate, seriously tempted but aint been able to sell any of my cars in 3 months. need to get down to just 3 cars before i can justify buying it (currently have 6) :(

I think you need a poke in da 'ed...

I think you will find that your signature fails to list all six cars you said you have currently. And following on from this I belive that both you and Jones need your eyes testing as obviously your not fit to drive on our roads with such a dissability.. :lol:

I think you will find that your signature fails to list all six cars you said you have currently. And following on from this I belive that both you and Jones need your eyes testing as obviously your not fit to drive on our roads with such a dissability.. :lol:

:laughing: Just admit it Fizz, your selling the GT4 because its just too fast for you... your reactions aint what they used to be, getting on a bit now fella :P :D

:P

all i can say in my defence is since posting the response and the few days after my other reply, i sold my supra aerotop hence i now have 4 cars and my vauxhall astra which never gets a mention :unsure:

:P

all i can say in my defence is since posting the response and the few days after my other reply, i sold my supra aerotop hence i now have 4 cars and my vauxhall astra which never gets a mention :unsure:

Right... well you are still a fool.. :lol:

Ive now got a car lined up as a replacement now so deffo up for sale now.

Ive now got a car lined up as a replacement now so deffo up for sale now.

What you seen Fizz? :)

Should I buy it????????????????????????????????????? arrrrrggghhhhh

Go and see it, I had a good look around it at JAE, really clean car :thumbsup:

I've seen and been on the road next to this car, good examples are getting harder to come buy and this one is mint, if I was looking for a Toyota and didn't havea company car I wouldn't hesitate as if advertised elsewhere it literally is one of those that first to see will buy !!!

Fizz, Celica vs Nav :D

I've seen and been on the road next to this car, good examples are getting harder to come buy and this one is mint, if I was looking for a Toyota and didn't havea company car I wouldn't hesitate as if advertised elsewhere it literally is one of those that first to see will buy !!!

Fizz, Celica vs Nav :D

Cheer Ryan,

In all honesty I have never had a car where the 1st person who views it doesnt buy it. :lol:

The trip home was deffo fun and i was most impressed with that Nav. :thumbsup: For a tank it sure pulls!

Special Red - You dont want this one lad... Im based in Bradford... :lol: :P

Here is a vid of my car on the RR I went to with a couple of the TOC lads. :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/5868262/Fizz_GT4_Dyno.wmv.html

Collect my replacement car on Saturday and got a chap coming to view the car on the weekend.

Fingers crossed the sale will go through but if it doesnt then Im going to park it up over winter and wait till the new year to sell as it aint exactly going to loose monies is it? :lol:

The house we were looking to get has fallen through so no rush to sell again.

The house we were looking to get has fallen through

Sorry to hear that fella :( Least you can keep the 4 for a bit longer :D

Well we shall see what happens. Either way now im not in a rush to sell. :) If she goes... she goes.. but not coming down in price.

The wife will be happy! :lol:

Provisionally sold! :(

Just got a cheque which im goign to wait to clear and then the chap is going to pick her up on the 28th.. :crybaby:

Provisionally sold! :(

Just got a cheque which im goign to wait to clear and then the chap is going to pick her up on the 28th.. :crybaby:

Don't be so sad mate, it's going to a good home... :D

Thats suppose to make me feel better is it! :lol: Remember... I have seen the results of your 'spirited' driving... hence why your buying mine! :P

Thats suppose to make me feel better is it! :lol: Remember... I have seen the results of your 'spirited' driving... hence why your buying mine! :P

:eek:

That's a bit below the belt! Deserved, but below the belt...

Wait a minute!!!!

The person who bought my MR2 turbo from me is also called Dan! :lol:

Congrats on the purchase Dan :)

Cheers! :D

Been out for a play in the wet today in the hills of north Wales - God, it's great to be back in a 'Four!!!

Congrats on the purchase Dan :)

Cheers! :D

Been out for a play in the wet today in the hills of north Wales - God, it's great to be back in a 'Four!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :yahoo::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links