Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Advice

titchie82

:help: :help: :help::help:

Ive just found out there will be a new addition to the family which will make 2 adults and three kids :fear::crybaby::eek: i need advice on models to go for engine size information etc prob is can only go upto about 2 k can you get them for this and also need to know running costs and insurance as im 24 but can only cope with manuals are these readly available please help with info :bag:

• 4 weeks later...

:help: :help: :help::help:

Ive just found out there will be a new addition to the family which will make 2 adults and three kids :fear::crybaby::eek: i need advice on models to go for engine size information etc prob is can only go upto about 2 k can you get them for this and also need to know running costs and insurance as im 24 but can only cope with manuals are these readly available please help with info :bag:

Hi There -

Firstly; congratulations.

Secondly; the Verso is the way to go. It has built quality, safety of the highest rating and lots of toys.

It is also lovely to drive. Even the 1.6lt is willing.

I own the 1.6SX(as it is known in South Africa), have had it for 18months and very happy with it. I would not hesitate buying another one.

You get value for money.

Regards

Erwin

Be lucky to find a good verso for 2k...

An older Carina or Avensis would be highly recommended if you were going down the toyota route as they've both got good engines and reliable motors if looked after, the rtrouble is trying to find a good one for your budget...

Why not have a look at Estimas and Lucidas? They have a great following and are now well catered for with regards to spares and servicing, good economy for the size and very practical. You should be able to get a slightly older model for around 2k, just make sure it's been looked after though.