Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae92 Corolla Gti Tuning

naz06

I have a new project on the go with a rusty roof and arches sounds fimilar. which is gonna get sorted soon but the engine i want to tune up with out replaceing for a more powerful one.

wat i have planned for the tune up is

Induction kit

manifold

Fuel regulator valve

Iridium plugs

ignition leads

Cams

Adj Pulleys

Complete exhaust

Chip

does anyone know what would be the best cams to use i haven't got the money to get a programmed ecu.

does anyone have any other suggestions that i might be able to do to the engine to give more BHP

sounds like a plan i ran a similar spec and had 150-160 but i wouldnd recomend a chip coz i had props with mine. i used 272` fast road cams they say these are about aggresive as you can run coz of tick over etc.wot milage has engine done??you could get head port and polish and get it skimmed to take compression up. :thumbsup:

be careful with exhaust manifolds, i know of many ppl that have swapped for aftermarket and put the OEM one back on as the other destroyed the low down power

thanks for info

the engine has done 100k but pulls really well and gearbox is very good. no smokes or rattles this is my first ae92 as before i had a ae82 fwd which i sold 4 year ago

fueling wise i thought the chip would fix that?

may be its not a good idea for the manifold as i want power through out rather than top end.

i have thought about gas flow and porting and will be getting that done aswell

i have found a website with a ae92 na pushing 200 bhp has any one else see this heres the link the black twinny at the bottom of the page.

http://www.jbmotorsport.co.uk/productssimple1.html

:thumbsup:

fueling use a fuel regulator and proply worth changing the fuel pump as for the 200bhp i can believe it but for the money why not stick a turbo on it??

Never thought of the fuel pump but will look in to it and get hold of a uprated one.

as for the 200bhp twinny it alot of cash to spend on the engine turbo or transplant might of been ideal but each to their preference.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links