Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Splitters

Lil_Pike

I need some help finding either a Booster or TRD front splitter, i priced up with envy and the booster was £210 with the postage and the TRD one was £295.. i almost choked.. thought thats a bit much for just a splitter.. so are there any cheaper places i could look?

cheers :rolleyes:

Thats what you pay for good stuff mate!

Keep an eye out in for sale part of forum as one just went there, never seen them on eBay tho, quite rare

besides eBay and the for sale section, envy is probably the cheapest place you'll find them.

you just missed a booster front splitter at the beginning of the month.

Try prolex uk, they can usually get things aswell, but may be more expensive than envy.

Thats what you pay for good stuff mate!

yes exactly it, you get what you pay for, you might get some cheap replica thats made out of fibreglass for a fiar bit cheaper but i've been warned that fibre glass and bow in temperature change and the paint quality etc. is affected too.

besides if you hit the expensive one that is made from factory materials it wont break as easy or as mingingly (is there such a word? :D) as the fibre glass counterpart.

• 1 month later...

ahh i see, so are the booster/TRD ones made from that nice plastic? that can bend etc

I heard the TRD 1 is bulletproof :P

ahh i see, so are the booster/TRD ones made from that nice plastic? that can bend etc

Think thats only on david becks car tho :thumbsup:

Think thats only on david becks car tho :thumbsup:

I'm pretty certain he wouldnt be seen dead in a lowly Yaris!

yep the same plastic as all your bumpers, or you could get a nice steel one that would bend and not spring back :P

I got a TRD one. It looks like an official optional extra for the T-Sport bodykit. £295 is pretty pricey though. I paid about £170 for mine... I think

The Booster front lip is fantastic Quality. The fit and the finish is second to none. I have had it fitted to my T-Sport for the last 3 years and I have not managed to damage it yet despite a few close shaves with road kill etc. The best bit about this lip is that we hold it in stock so no 4 week wait from Japan.

Thanks

Kevin

Ill second that - it must be well made... I got stuck on a big kerb yesterday and the sound was awful... but its still there and in one peice.

and the moral of the story is ... avoid new housing estates!

Ill second that - it must be well made... I got stuck on a big kerb yesterday and the sound was awful... but its still there and in one peice.

and the moral of the story is ... avoid new housing estates!

...and badgers :unsure:

iirc Mrs Clarky managed to catch a freshy pre-splatted one with the front of theirs...

Yaris 1, Pug 306 0

The thing with the phase two yaris is theres not so much talk on body parts for them.

i would like a phase two front splitter please for the t sport

Yeah, well... Its basically because you get a straight answer over the phone instantly and sometimes it can take a wee while for you to get a reply by e-mail. Honest...

A

The thing with the phase two yaris is theres not so much talk on body parts for them.

i would like a phase two front splitter please for the t sport

TRD looks absolutely HOT :drool:

Expensive though but PIMP :yes:

Echo2.jpg

Echo1.jpg

PS Not my car unfortunately :(

PPS Anyone seen those front headlights before?