Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soarer Survey

soramad

Looks like you have got yourself a job :thumbsup:

I can be your first one.

I have a 2.5 TT, air con, sunroof, TEMS, ABS, derestricted, blue, 60,000 miles , 1992, its been perfect for 5 years. I know of 4 within 10 miles of me too.

if i thought i would get a realistic figure i would give it a try but there has got to be a lot of people with soarers out there who do'nt even know forums like this exist , or do'nt have computers ' or are just not interested..........

so on reflection i think i might be banging my head against a brick wall

but someone somewhere must know how many have been imported .

where are they modified for uk use? are there no records?

the dvlc perhaps , how would one contact the correct dept?

i can add one more to ur list... that guy who used to present the kids program HOW 2 has one.... cant remember his name, not fred, the other one, the younger one. i saw him at a service station one day and he asked me where the the tyre pump thingy was..... like im supposed to know!!! i was just walkin in to pay for my fuel!!!

i can add one more to ur list... that guy who used to present the kids program HOW 2 has one.... cant remember his name, not fred, the other one, the younger one. i saw him at a service station one day and he asked me where the the tyre pump thingy was..... like im supposed to know!!! i was just walkin in to pay for my fuel!!!

what color soarer was he in mate?

hmmm.. i am looking at a soarer that was last owned by a well known actor.. it is also silver!

but he aint well known.. oh well!

hmmm.. i am looking at a soarer that was last owned by a well known actor.. it is also silver!

but he aint well known.. oh well!

so it probably was silver then. i saw him at Corley Services on the M6 near J3 goin north.... dont really know know why i was there to fuel up... i live 3miles from that place!!!! shud have jus stayed local... :blink:

• 9 months later...
just out of interest  does anybody out there know how many soarers are in this country

has anybody ever done a survey ?

how you going i just got my self a 1991 soarer and i need to get a body kit for it do you know of any good places worth looking at to find one. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...