Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Speed On Carina E

JNR

hi all just like to know your top peeds youve had on your standard carina E 18i mines is a 18i CDX 1996 i managed a top speed of 130mph and started crapping myself lol as i dont think its designed to go that fast lol i think its top speed is supposed to be 118mph im using optimax unleaded fuel from Shell dunno if thats made a difference but who knows leave your top speeds here from your standard cars

also would like to know of any type of mods to improve performance of my car as hardly anywhere does anything for carinas :ffs: thx all

hi all just like to know your top peeds youve had on your standard carina E 18i mines is a 18i CDX 1996 i managed a top speed of 130mph and started crapping myself lol as i dont think its designed to go that fast lol i think its top speed is supposed to be 118mph im using optimax unleaded fuel from shell dunno if thats made a difference but who knows leave your top speeds here from your standard cars

also would like to know of any type of mods to improve performance of my car as hardly anywhere does anything for carinas :ffs: thx all

120 on a 112 limiter!! :ph34r: but probably just a crappy kmh-mph converted speedo.

hi all just like to know your top peeds youve had on your standard carina E 18i mines is a 18i CDX 1996 i managed a top speed of 130mph and started crapping myself lol as i dont think its designed to go that fast lol i think its top speed is supposed to be 118mph im using optimax  unleaded fuel from shell dunno if thats made a difference but who knows leave your top speeds here from your standard cars

also would like to know of any type of mods to improve performance of my car as hardly anywhere does anything for carinas  :ffs: thx all

120 on a 112 limiter!! :ph34r: but probably just a crappy kmh-mph converted speedo.

ps. apart from the usual ind filter/exhaust i don't think there are any mods for the Economy class engines (F head codes)

I have a,

Carina E '94 1600c 4-AFE (K&N i57 + NGK Sparks)

Proper Bo!

125mph could do more, ran out of road :P

need to get an exhaust + alloys!

Man, i hvae the same model but a 1992 made. Presently I have the check engine light that comes on after running the engine for about 5 minutes. Is there anyway you can help?.

Check your radiator coolant and your actuall radiator, i had that prob my radiator was blown and was overheating without actually tellin ya.

part from that no clue soz