Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge.....

tomaddo

Anyone know where i can get one of these? Thought it would be a good idea to keep an eye on whats goin on in the engine.

I would need the sensor aswell, do any companies sell a kit? The only place i have found that do them is Demon Tweeks and they are abuot 380 quid for everything i need. Other than that all the others are in the states.

Help would be really appreciated.

Tom

fensport do a blitz one for about £170 i think. i have one and its spot on. dont be tempted to buy one of the cheaper aviation EGT guages as these cant read quick enough for car use

Cheers lads. Either of u used Autometer gauges? They seem to be alot cheaper but i would rather pay extra for the blitz if they arent accurate.

Tom

ive got the HKS fitted to my car.......and its accurate, we did a comparison test on it while i was in Cologne at Toyota Motorsport

Cheers for the help lads. Been looking around and ive found this:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...part=ATM%2D2654

What do you reckon? I emailed them and they said its just as good as the Apexi ones but then again they would say that. Its alot cheaper than a Blitz one but i dont wanna buy it if its not good enough.

Tom

looks ok mate how much shipped to the uk?

I think shipping is about 20 quid. Have sent them an email them back but no reply as yet. Nitrous Solutions can get the same thing but they want 130 quid for it and it still has to come from the usa.

The only problem is i then have to think about import tax and work out if itll be easier to get it from someone in the uk and pay a little bit more?

Tom

Yeh mate. Ive got an Air Fuel Ratio Gauge but it has been recomended that i get the EGT gauge as its more accurate.

Tom