Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Totb 3

Ken

Due to the mindless actions of a few w :censor: :censor: kers.

This link contains strong language and some naughty pics so if easily offended do not click on HERE.

well it looks like the max muppets strike again they better sort this cos chris monk the organizer worked damn hard on this event and i dont see why some t :censor: ts should spoil it for the rest of us

it's a pity all they seem to be able to do is argue amongest themselves like a bunch of ten year olds.

eight pages of the same rubbish being spouted off repeatedly,from the first post to the last they got absolutely nowere,like dawesy said a propper bunch of muppets.........

Don't care how drunk they all was i'm sure i would notice who was driving a JCB around a field, especially a field i had my tent up in and my car parked right next to it.

As for that grass pic,GRRRRR :angry:

It does show how a few idiots from one club can tarnish their club name forever and ruin a great day out for the rest of the clubs whose members are interested in TOTB.

Was hoping to sort a discount out for TOC next year as we had a few members who went this year. Looks like no point now :(

Inconsiderate f :censor: :censor: king to :censor: :censor: ers :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Don't care how drunk they all was i'm sure i would notice who was driving a JCB around a field, especially a field i had my tent up in and my car parked right next to it.

As for that grass pic,GRRRRR :angry:

It does show how a few idiots from one club can tarnish their club name forever and ruin a great day out for the rest of the clubs whose members are interested in TOTB.

yeah man it's a fine mess they got themselves into,and i know a lot of people will be dissapointed if it gets canceled :cacker:

but the guy who's lost his income is the biggest victim in all of that,i can't even imagine how p :censor: ssed off he is,thats seriously messy on him and his family....

but the guy who's lost his income is the biggest victim in all of that,i can't even imagine how p :censor: ssed off he is,thats seriously messy on him and his family....

Spot on :thumbsup:

Just spent a couple of hours reading through other club sites and it sounds like if they can't find the culprits the organisers of TOTB are going to look after him.

That won't stop the same idiots turning up next year though and doing the same thing so i hope they catch them.

If there is going to be a next year that is :(

There's always a minority who have to be childish and selfish and ruin it for everyone else.

Saw that the other day mate :censor: :censor: i hope the do catch them and the event will go ahead next year

Simon

So do i Simon as we would be watching a couple of our club cars next year as well as the Fensport cars.

too right they should ban the rs owners club if it was their members that were responsable

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links