Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Is Everyone?

Jimlad

Im still about (not much though of course), but the tough thing is finding conversations that i can take part in.

As far as mk2 supra owners go i could count all the mk2's on TOC on one hand. Also few people on here are interested in the Toyota V8's. Hence why im mostly on Toymods now with all the Australians or over on suprasonic.

Yeah im very busy at the mo. New job, yet another new car or two soon. Up to my eyeballs on the V8 swap and preparation for the next Nur trip. Also trying to find a first house, scary stuff.

But still the same old Leeky :D Still getting drunk, waking up with people i dont know, wasting money on cars and having overall an awesome time :lol:

I wont ever be on the TOC stand at JAE again im afraid, but i will still be going every year so i'll be sure to pop over and say hello :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• Al J

• GIDDLEPIN

• ricomr2

Top Posters In This Topic

New threads dont pop up as much as they used to, I remember being offline for 2 days and it took about 2 days to catch up!

I'm here, not that anyone really notices me but anyway.... :lol:

:o dont say that T!!!

I disappear all the time! i dont have a toyota so i dont come on as much and with a bump im usually on baby forums! :lol:

I always like to have a good nosey though! :thumbsup:

I'm here, not that anyone really notices me but anyway.... :lol:

Consider your noticed! :thumbsup:

Where's the likes of Bibbs, Ken, SilverSurfa (or something like that), even Leeky doesn't seem to be on here much. Or Paul! (roytoner).

Just seems alot quieter than it once was!!

I remember having long and pointless posting conversations spanning many pages about absolutley nowt with people of yesteryear.... where are they now! :crybaby:

Just came on here after a few months to check I didn't have any old PM's..

They left cause of the politics on here... too much b1tching and people getting slagged off when ppl don't agree with them (Ian...)

Plus it's nice to be on forums with proper cars (i.e not Yarii)

See ya!

Where's the likes of Bibbs, Ken, SilverSurfa (or something like that), even Leeky doesn't seem to be on here much. Or Paul! (roytoner).

Just seems alot quieter than it once was!!

I remember having long and pointless posting conversations spanning many pages about absolutley nowt with people of yesteryear.... where are they now! :crybaby:

Just came on here after a few months to check I didn't have any old PM's..

They left cause of the politics on here... too much b1tching and people getting slagged off when ppl don't agree with them (Ian...)

See ya!

4 wheels + steering wheel ?

Car to me :D

This sort of stuff is why I'm not about as much :(

I''m around. I post when I see something new that I can answer or whenever I spy a friend in need. Not on here 20/7 like I used to be though.

Jim, that "up-for-48-hours" thread is internet Gold :thumbsup:

A

This sort of stuff is why I'm not about as much :(

I''m around. I post when I see something new that I can answer or whenever I spy a friend in need. Not on here 20/7 like I used to be though.

Jim, that "up-for-48-hours" thread is internet Gold :thumbsup:

A

I’m sure you have broad enough shoulders to shrug any negative comments made by any members who post once in a blue moon Alan ;)

See ya!

Does anyone else see the irony?

Moan about people getting slagged off, and proceed to slag off owners of Yaris' before they go.... :lol::lol:

But isn't that how these forums work? Some people pop in and out, others live online. There will always be posters disagreeing with each other and yet, there will be many that get on most of the time.

Personally, I don't care less what car someone has. If they want performance, great. Others prefer practicality, economy, space, whatever - that's fine too. Okay, I do get a bit fed up when a few say how much faster their car is or offer it up as a sort of penile substitute but that's down to the owner, not the car. :yes:

If people treat other ok, that'll do for me. There's enough bigotry in the World without us deriding each other because of what car they've got. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Oh and one last thing, the Internet has got a lot of people on it. It really doesn't matter if we don't get on with all of them. :P

my car is very fast!!!!.... and yes my ***** is small..... lmao! :D

Obviously works though, dunnit?...

Like my Yaris! :lol:

But isn't that how these forums work? Some people pop in and out, others live online. There will always be posters disagreeing with each other and yet, there will be many that get on most of the time.

Personally, I don't care less what car someone has. If they want performance, great. Others prefer practicality, economy, space, whatever - that's fine too. Okay, I do get a bit fed up when a few say how much faster their car is or offer it up as a sort of penile substitute but that's down to the owner, not the car. :yes:

If people treat other ok, that'll do for me. There's enough bigotry in the World without us deriding each other because of what car they've got. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Oh and one last thing, the Internet has got a lot of people on it. It really doesn't matter if we don't get on with all of them. :P

Well said that man :clap:

Driving round Hull one day with the top down when a couple of chav’s pulled up along side and one of them said “you’ve only got a car like that because you have a small ****” When I winked at him and said (in my best mincing voice) “Ooooo!, you never said that last night when you saw it”, his mate in the drivers seat nearly wet himself. :lol:

*Note to self……Mustn’t sound so convincing * :unsure::lol::lol:

Well yes Les, you're quite right :D

Which is spot-on Mr. J, spot-on... :thumbsup:

A

Driving round Hull one day with the top down when a couple of chav’s pulled up along side and one of them said “you’ve only got a car like that because you have a small ****” When I winked at him and said (in my best mincing voice) “Ooooo!, you never said that last night when you saw it”, his mate in the drivers seat nearly wet himself. :lol:

:lol::lol: that is quality les - i wish i was that quick with things like that :D

:lol::lol: that is quality les - i wish i was that quick with things like that :D

It come with age............. ;) :lol: