Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Will You Be Doing This Xmas?

Roytoner

This year I'll be spending it with family and friends. Christmas has always been a time for family for me. I get all of Christmas and New Year off as well which will be very nice and relaxing!

Can't beat my Mums Christmas dinner - turkey laced with all the trimmings! Yummy!

Although it will be tinged with sadness this year as it'll be the 1st Christmas since my Grandma passed away and she was very into Christmas. Makes family even more important though, as one minute they're there, the next they're gone, so you should cherish every moment with them! :yes:

Well I finish work early this coming Friday then I'm flying off to Australia for a month. I'll be in Perth for a few days around christmas day and I'll be joining some family out there.

So on Christmas day I'll probably be floating on a rubber ring in the pool with a "tinnie" :yahoo:

Thats the easy bit Jim.. 1st year you teach them how to walk and talk.. for all the rest you try to teach them to sit down and shut up..

I will get 2 days hols at christmas and 2 days at new year... my wife is working christmas day, so not got a single thing planned.. except playing with the kids new games.. if they let me have a go.

after having 7 days off since starting my new job in February I'll be heading down to my folks after work on the 21st and relaxing and drinking for 5 days before heading back to Worksop and straight back into the office to work over the New Year Period !!

Off work from the 20th until the 2nd will be using this time to put stuff into storage ready for our move next year and trying to see as much of our family as possible

I'm off to cornwall on the 9th december and dont come back till the 23rd :yahoo:

so no pushing and shoving around the shops for me.

Then christmas eve i'm down the pub with my mates , followed by christmas day recovering

from christmas eve :rolleyes:

kimi x

Around my sister in-law's for a big dinner. Hey it's great knowing that someone is cooking for you :yahoo: So all there is to do is sit back chill eat and drink and be happy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Usual stuff family and friends, drinking and eating too much.

Got the week off work which is rare :thumbsup: .

Got from the 15th December to the 3rd January off so going to spend Christmas at my Mum's and probably get spoiled rotten! Real food that hasn't been near a microwave. :yahoo:

Having a new laptop built at the moment so hoping I'll be able to have a play with that too.

Oh and one or two pints of lager might just come into the equation. :thumbsup:

I'm off to Canada on the 15th till the 27th to spend christmas with the in-laws.

TIME OFF WORK!!!!!

whereabouts in canada? i'm over there for a little while later this month ;)

as for christmas - i plan to try and spend it at home, that usually falls through though!

I'm off from the 22nd through to the 27th, gotta work the Weds, Thurs & Fri between Christmas & New Year then get the Saturday through to the Tuesday off. Spending it with Loved ones and will be watching tv, eating too much, having a few drinks and going to see various Family. :thumbsup:

after having 7 days off since starting my new job in February I'll be heading down to my folks after work on the 21st and relaxing and drinking for 5 days before heading back to Worksop and straight back into the office to work over the New Year Period !!

Ever heard of the phrase 'Work to Live, dont Live to Work' :rolleyes:

Anyways Xmas will be at the Cragg household... where the Demagalskis (Aunt, Uncle and Cousin) and Grandma will be joining the usual 4 Craggs.

I finish work on the 22nd.. and go back on the 2nd methinks.. hopefully enjoying much fun, frivolities, drinking, eating and general mayhem along the way :)

Ever heard of the phrase 'Work to Life, dont Live to Work' :rolleyes:

Definately, only prob is basic pay is awful and if not in the office selling Im not taking any money home when it comes to payday !

Working on it as we speak, need to start at the bottom and work up, Sales Manager job should be coming this year, better car and better money, hopefully more time off!!! I just need to make sure I keep the current sales up :D

I'm off to Canada on the 15th till the 27th to spend christmas with the in-laws.

TIME OFF WORK!!!!!

whereabouts in canada? i'm over there for a little while later this month ;)

as for christmas - i plan to try and spend it at home, that usually falls through though!

Heading to Ajax, its quite near Toronto. Nice wee place. We're moving there next year :yahoo:

Heading to Ajax, its quite near Toronto.

isn't it full of scrubbers?? :P

I have no idea what I'm doing for Christmas...........I'll see what happens on the day. As long as I get to watch the Queens Speech then I'm sorted.

Gawd Bless you Maam ! :wacko: