Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E11 Dials Help! Pleaseee

hoho15

can anyone give me some instructions for disconnecting the dials from the engine jsut got some G6 dials :>

cheers hoho!

Dude,

Its a really simple job, i take it you have the a who set of dials to plug in....

SImple, make sure ignition is off, theres a front facia with 2 screws and 2 clips you have to remove with the steering adjusted lowest as possible, then the dials are screwed in with 3/4 screws, undo these and the dials will be loose ish, pull 1/2 of it slightly out, put your arm round the back and there will be 3 long plugs with top clips plugged in, unplug em and thats the old dials out...

Hope thats what you were after...

Kamran

cheers bud i knew that part what i ment was disconnecting the wire which turns your mileage, i hope you get what i mean

cheers hoho

cheers bud i knew that part what i ment was disconnecting the wire which turns your mileage, i hope you get what i mean

cheers hoho

If it's got a cable drive to the speedo then you'll need 'hands like a fiat mechanic' . I can't remember ( on the Sera ) if it's a screw fitting or a clip, although the clip system seems to ring a bell. The cable is pushed into the back of the clocks until it Clicks. There's a small lever/button/tag on the side of the cable that you push in and pull the cable backwards.

( If I remember correctly of course ! )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links