Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Colorado

bigmike

can someone please tell me what bhp and mpg i can expect from my 3.4v6 petrol cruiser it has done 85,000 miles and has just been serviced by the garage i bought it from when will i need to service it again and what jobs can i expectto do next thanks mike

can someone please tell me what bhp and mpg i can expect from my 3.4v6 petrol cruiser it has done 85,000 miles and has just been serviced by the garage i bought it from when will i need to service it again and what jobs can i expectto do next thanks mike

From what i heard they are about 176bhp and do anything from 10-25mpg depending on how you drive it

HTH

From what i heard they are about 176bhp and do anything from 10-25mpg depending on how you drive it

HTH

many thanks for the reply its just that my mate keeps going on about how brilliant his range rover is and how they started the 4x4 revolution :D

Just mention his constant trips back to the garage to get the next thing fixed, and ask him if he knows what the sound is whenever he turns the ignition key, watch his face when you tell him it's the sound of depreciation at its finest :D :D :D

Oh and Range Rover offroad, land rover definately but range rover ????

Just mention his constant trips back to the garage to get the next thing fixed, and ask him if he knows what the sound is whenever he turns the ignition key, watch his face when you tell him it's the sound of depreciation at its finest :D :D :D

Oh and Range Rover offroad, land rover definately but range rover ????

Could you stop the bad languange in the Toyota 4x4 section with words like l**d rover and R**ge rover

Thankyou :lol:

are pathfinder and navara ok ???

Two very fine cars ive always wanted a Navara in light blue but never has the money to get one and then my neighbour went and got one i nearly cried

are pathfinder and navara ok ???

Two very fine cars ive always wanted a Navara in light blue but never has the money to get one and then my neighbour went and got one i nearly cried

I won't tell you whats on my drive in Light Blue then :D :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links