Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sunday 28th January - Scottish Toc Meet

Jimlad

Righto... I know I'm taking it upon myself to do this, but at least this way something's organised.

People did say in other threads that the start of the month would be ideal for meets because people are more likely to still have money.... but you have quite a bit of notification, so you should be able to save, people!! :D

Also scottishcruiser is/was trying to organise a day out go-karting at the start of January. The plan is to have a meet on the 28th so it doesn't clash with the karting, none in February (as this one is more or less in february), then a monthly meet.

---------------------

Just so you can plan in advance...

Meet dates (more will be added nearer the time). Also a seperate thread will be posted with the meet dates etc, so everyone knows what's what.

January 28th - bowling

March 11th - karting

April 9th - not decided

May 7th - not decided

If it proves too much to have monthly meets, then we could possibly look at a meet every second month.

---------------------

January 28th Meet

The plan is to meet at Hermiston Gate Retail Park at 12.00 noon near Edinburgh. Post code EH11 4DF. Go for a drive, then head into Edinburgh to head for Fountain Park. Then a blat of 10pin bowling (with prize for the winner!!) and some pool. I chose Fountain Park over New Craig Hall (or whatever it's called these days), because it has alot more, better pool tables!! :D

Then another wee scoot about, and then home! All in all, it should be a good day out.

You're more than welcome to bring your partner or a couple of freinds? I say a couple because it'll be a bit much if everyone brings 10 friends!!

---------------------

Also, don't worry... meets won't always be in Edinburgh, they'll most probably change between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Please do what you can to make the meets.... let's start a fresh and get back to how they used to be! :)

So who's coming?? This is a great opportunity for new members to meet us old buggers!!

The List (get your name down!)

1. Jimlad

workin a 2-10 the 28th :(

same on march the 11th , damnit

5-1 on april 9th

and

2-10 may the 7th

wow , thats me pretty rubber ducked for these then :)

Might make the one in april.

lol , not your fault man :)

I'll see what i can do , shouldnt be too hard to get a rest day swap - people dont like to swap their sat/sun off usually thou :(

Even though I'll have probably already have done it?

Have you even opened that meguires kit I got you ???

• 2 weeks later...

cool... would be good to meet you, especially because you drive a Supra! :)

1. Jimlad

2. Rico

3. Tara

4. Andie

5. Chris

6. Ryan

7. GOGS - maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

But who is the undisputed Scottish TOC Bowling champion Jim!? lol

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hehe! :)

question...

april 9th and may 7th are mondays? yes?

just checking

erm?.... are they??

I'll have a look later, supposed to be Sundays. DOH

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links