Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla 97 Key

drummerart1983

Hi,

I purchased Corolla 97 used and it only came with one key, which I think is a subkey. I read the manual about car key number and the only key number I see is on the key itself... How would I go about making a copy of this key or getting a master key for my car.

Thanks,

Art

A dealership should be able to provide you with a blank. Or maybe a locksmith shop carries them. They could then cut you a copy.

mate, think bout it! dont ur car have an immobiliser? the key should a chip init. u cant just go to any odd locksmith n sort it out. but if it doesnt, locksmith is the way to go. <_<

The 97 Toyota Corolla uses the TR47 Keyblank and should be available from most locksmiths or the dealer. You are in luck. My information shows that the vehicle does not use any kind of transponder based immobilizer.

The 97 Toyota Corolla uses the TR47 Keyblank and should be available from most locksmiths or the dealer. You are in luck. My information shows that the vehicle does not use any kind of transponder based immobilizer.

Hi guys!

I have a question> how do I know if my '98 Corona TD has transponder, inmovilizer or something like that? :help:

The previous owner justa gave me one key and I would like to have a copy.

Thanks!

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina