Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted: Black Or White Celica Gt 94-99

mcsky

ok as i said, i know this shud be in wanted thread but figure more celica owners would read here.

I'm wanting a celica GT 94-99 model, in either White or Black, or if u have any other colours with the right price i may be tempted.

i know a few ppl on here have already said theirs will probably be for sale soon, but just want to see if anymore people have theirs for sale.

i have cash waiting and if the price is right and the car fits the build of my liking and if ur willing to sell then i would happily come view it straight away and i will have cash in hand ready. much thanks

my budget is around £2000 and i'm wanting to UK spec GT, unsure if i can insure the jap spec GT. haha love ur avatar man, BAT LEUNG GUM lol

ah damn chris, didnt kno urs was an import, hmmmm i'm unsure yet, might still be able to afford insurance, unsure how much of a difference it makes at the mo, need to check

ah well my jap import is of no good to you then .

shame just agreed on some 18's for it too .

Is yours the FE or GE engine?

:yawn:

FE engine .

Surprised you didnt know that <_<

my budget is around £2000 and i'm wanting to UK spec GT, unsure if i can insure the jap spec GT. haha love ur avatar man, BAT LEUNG GUM lol

You know he's the ultimate hard :censor: in Hong Kong.

When I was searching for a Celica I found that there wasn't much difference in insurance when I shopped around. Some places was as little as £30 between UK and import.

My one is an import and it's for sale. Sadly not in your price range though. But I'm selling my car this time of the year is difficult so I think I'm going to have to drop my price in January big time if I don't sell it by the end of this year.

You get a bit more power with the import SSII compared to the UK GT. Also the breaks are bigger and the overall condition is usually better.

icic, whats the price ur looking for? oh i contacted the place selling the black GT uk spec, N reg with 130,000mileage, its posted up on autotrader for £2195 but in the pic the sign says £2495, he said theres no service history but i can call up toyota and should be able to find everything about it?

i asked him would he do it me for £2000 and he said yes, and i could give deposit over the fone and he will take it off for sale? seems a bit desperate, but does look in good condition, jus unsure of the actual servicing etc and if its been well looked after

mate i honestly cant believe you cant find a black gt for under 2k :o

When i bought mine there was several to choose from , i bought mine from a mechanic - it was immaculate , apart from the engine going three days later lol :P you would think buying from a mechanic it would be good eh . ****** .

Go and see it before you buy it and take someone who knows there stuff ;)

you been on celicaclub.co.uk ? always a few for sale there .

yups honestly havent seen a black 1 with under 100k as yet and under £2000 lol i will try that website thanx, i will probs view that black 1 with 130k on wednesday and test drive it, will take som1 who knows their stuff with me

should be able to afford import also as i have checked insurance and not much difference, white or black, possibly silver and either of these models:

UK spec GT

Jap spec SS-I or SSII

some insurance companys class imports differently for some reason , but the clever companys know its the exact same car and dont charge differently ;) (direct line)

What you really want is a SSIII ;) red top - google that :P

some insurance companys class imports differently for some reason , but the clever companys know its the exact same car and dont charge differently ;) (direct line)

off topic a little...

I get the impression BEAMS celicas are a bit of a rarity in the UK. Well, not in Ireland :eek: . carzone.ie is a car ad website, more commonly used than the autotrader website here. There are currently 24 BEAMS celicas for sale on it :yes:

Prob why i'm having difficulty getting rid of mine. :(

off topic a little...

I get the impression BEAMS celicas are a bit of a rarity in the UK. Well, not in Ireland :eek: . carzone.ie is a car ad website, more commonly used than the autotrader website here. There are currently 24 BEAMS celicas for sale on it :yes:

:lol: your kiddin me pal ?

That many for sale , any links please ? Good prices ??

:thumbsup: Cheers

off topic a little...

:lol: your kiddin me pal ?

That many for sale , any links please ? Good prices ??

:thumbsup: Cheers

stuck it in a new topic :thumbsup:

circumstances have changed, afraid i crashed my yaris on the M1 the other day and therefore will no longer be able to afford a celica i doubt, so gutted. my yaris seems to be a write off

yeah suprised i came out with only whiplash, but actually the whiplash is pretty bad, i'm feeling worse everyday as the days go by, finding more problems etc. shud be ok tho, on medication at the mo, maybe i will still be able to afford 1, will have to see, just have to sort out insurance 1st

yeah its happened to the best of us*

It always seems worse at the time but you'll probarly find its not as bad as you think ;)

*4 write offs :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links