Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted: Black Or White Celica Gt 94-99

mcsky

i actually felt like i was in a go kart on impact, ay dear, hmmm but now gettin more headaches with insurance, tescos are trying to get out of paying it seems,

as they are saying the registered keeper of the yaris should also be the policy holder of the insurance, in my case i am the registered keeper but my mum is the policy holder and i am named driver, now i need to write a letter in explaining why this is the case, and my argument is that my mum drives the car! and i do also, so naturally my mum bought the insurance and then added me on,

so much to sort out its unblievable, especially at this time coming up to xmas and trying to get all my uni work handed in on time

yeah suprised i came out with only whiplash, but actually the whiplash is pretty bad, i'm feeling worse everyday as the days go by, finding more problems etc. shud be ok tho, on medication at the mo, maybe i will still be able to afford 1, will have to see, just have to sort out insurance 1st

Hope you recover quickly. Tesco and Norwich Union both very good for imports and mine is for sale see post in Which Celica do you Drive? forum

after reading your last post maybe ignore the tesco recommendation!!

ah cool, well with tesco, i've written a letter back to explain the situation, and basically said, we've been insured with them for 3years, and all the renewalls have been automatic each year and only now that we claim, have tesco's said to us we have done it wrong and now dont want to help us pay, its just ridiculous,

about your car, i will send u an e-mail, i do like the white celicas, just something about them, i also like the black ones but then theres a whole new feel to them, hard to explain

Ok had some talks, the celica is still a possibility for me to purchase, so OFFERS BACK UP! i will really need to buy a car for before February as i need to start uni around that time,

so yups, any1 selling like now or near that time? low mileage pref, round about 80k? lower the better obviously, budget maybe around £2000-£3000

icic, i doubt i can insure the imports anymore after made claims, will have to stick to uk spec GT or ST, but all depends on if my insurance will help me pay out for the third party claims. i am getting insured on my mums corolla for nw to drive around in and then once insurance is sorted for the accident, i will buy a car, either the celica or myt be buying my sisters bf's scooby impreza

LOL if you cant insure a wee import celica dont even bother trying to try and get insurance for a crappy scooby . Seriously , subarus apart from being pants are such a bugger to insure .

You got a lot more chance of insuring a Celica than any Impreza mate :yes:

Correction. He can just about afford to insure him self for a celica so he has no chance of a scooby.

You're stretching for a GT I think your only chance is a ST mate.

well look at it this way. you can insure a imported celica GT4, for less than a UK scooby!

so if you can afford to insure a scooby, you can probably afford to insure an import celica GT AND an imported GT4 at the same time!

plus lets be honest a celica (well gen5/6) is a gorgeous looking car , the impreza (any model) is just ugly .

I prefer the old skool Imprezas a hell of a lot more than the newer ones, but any Gen of GT4 still looks better :)

yeah the P1 was nice'ish .

The new scoobys just look cack i think , blue with gold alloys was different at first , now its just a bit poo

:thumbsup::yes:

I concur... Scooby=Crap... Evo???? Yeah I could live with one of those... Gotta be the 7 tho... I'd have to keep the celli tho and use the Evo for track days...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links