Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash Facias?

oakley240583

Hi, does any one know of where i can get a new single DIN slot facia to replace the trip, time & temp screen on the top of the dash??

Check out the picyures on this link http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q267/oakley240583/?sc=1&addtype=local basically i want to move my flip up pioneer screen to the top of the dash to make way for my DIN sized dvd player and DIN sized center speaker (not shown in pic) where the screen and tape deck are now.

any help would be greatly appreciated as i have been after one for a while yet no joy?????

i think if you buy the pod from the prefacelift model corolla it should swap with your old pod ! unsure! others may be able 2 correct me

i think if you buy the pod from the prefacelift model corolla it should swap with your old pod ! unsure! others may be able 2 correct me

Yeah i think it is the same size and fitment if anyone knows for sure though could they lrt me know please :thumbsup:

and i dont suppose you know where to get this pod for the pre-facelift?

many thanks

wouldnt it just used the same one as the pre facelift?

yeah but i want to put a head unit in that pod so i need one with just a single DIN slot if ya know what i mean, just looked at your rolla hoho15 and it is a very tidy looking motor, well done :thumbsup:

thanks! what i ment was u should just take one from a pre facelift and shot it on lol worth a try i wouldnt mind the face adapter so i can fit a headunit lower lol like urs

The pre-facelift pod should work as this is where their stereo is

thanks! what i ment was u should just take one from a pre facelift and shot it on lol worth a try i wouldnt mind the face adapter so i can fit a headunit lower lol like urs

just seen your headunit setup on your gallery and it looks like it will fit, might be worth going down the local breakers to see what i can find, although e11 rollas are as rare as rocking horse s@$t down the scrappys but you never know, would be a hell of a lot cheaper than going direct from toyota :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links