Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Planning Ahead

glen_neilson

anyone fancy doin a meet for ingleston this year? even try and get a TOC stand? also crain and maybee knockhill. we would need to try and get places early on. who is up for it? and what car do you drive,see if we can get a good mix of cars. :D

Ingleston meet??? explain..

Interested.. work depending as usual.

Yaris or MR2 Roadster

ingleston is a once a year event held by fast and modified(was fast car once). its at ingelston in edinburgh. was prob one of the best events last year,theres inside and outside stands. the place is huge!! ill try and get some pics for ya

ingleston is a once a year event held by fast and modified(was fast car once). its at ingelston in edinburgh. was prob one of the best events last year,theres inside and outside stands. the place is huge!! ill try and get some pics for ya

Some pics of fast and modified 2005 if it helps...

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

I was invited to this (in the mr2) as one of scotlands top 100 cars by fast and modified! A few weeks before it, I stonked a rabit at high speed and my bumper exploded!!! DOH!

I thought it may have been F&M... last year the date was too close to JAE for me.

Yeah F&M have sponsored the Ingleston event the last couple of years. Its probably one of the biggest Scottish events of the year for all makes of car.

I was supposed to be there last year with the VW guys but couldn't make it.

Usually end of July.