Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Yaris - Driver's Door Trim Removal

parbrook

Silly me - lowered my driver's window with my GPS TMC receiver's aerial wire attached by its suckers :wacko:

Managed to rescue one, but the other went inside the door.

Had a quick tug at the door trim this evening and it looks like I need to undo some screws, but I dont know if I need to look-out for anything else.

I'd appreciate some pointers from anyone who has removed the trim (e.g. for fitting a replacement speaker).

I don't want to break anything on my baby.

Many thanks

Not many of us on here have the mk2 yaris so may take while for some one to post, i had a quick search on google but couldnt find anything sorry!

Unfortunately, it doesn't help, as it seems to be describing a completely different door trim to mine.

I only have a single screw, for the door handle, but there are no screws visible around the electric window switches.

I can release the lower part of the door, but I can't see how to free-up the area around the door handle and switches

I'm sure that someone must have replaced their Speakers in a 2006 and can advise how to do this :help:

Found the answer.

Downloaded the DIY Manual from yarisworld.com and there is an excellent set of photos to show how to remove the door trim :thumbsup:

Cheers