Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello T O C

silvertourer

hello everyone

i have just discovered this site and have signed up, the cheque is in the post, yes we have all that one before.

is there any members from the lincoln area out there , if there is it would be nice to hear from you

Dave alias silver tourer :thumbsup:

thanks, but i was under the impression humberside is on same side of watter as lincolnshire,

thanks, but i was under the impression humberside is on same side of watter as lincolnshire,

It is and to tell you the truth i ain't a clue where it is now both sides of the river or just on the south side.

When humberside was created the Yorkies(old east riding) went ballistic and obviously still bite to this day.

I think Hull is now in east yorkshire not humberside but as for the rest of the north side i ain't sure off.

I used to work for Marr in Hull back in the late 80's and it was a right laugh winding them up about it.

Usually got me back twice as much though, all part of the fun ain't it :D

HEY!!! I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!! ONLY LIKE 4000 MILES!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as soon as i put propellors on my car.. we should meet up.. or mabye we can meet half way? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA...

welcome to the board! :thumbsup:

by the way humberside is now called north lincolnshire,so we are the second largest county again , of course the largest is the other side of the humber