Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm Giving Away A Christmas Present....

Demonic Angel

I enjoy watching movies, lots of movies! So I've been a member of LoveFilm for some time and they send me DVD's to watch and as a service they are actually very good!

I think they love me for spending so much money with them or something, as they've given me two gift vouchers! One for a months free rental and the other for three months free rentals.

Now the one month I'm giving to a friend at work so she can try it out... but that leaves a three month voucher thats probably just going to fester away somewhere and no one else I know wants it...

So, I thought, why not give it to someone on TOC! :thumbsup: So I thought I'd see, firstly if anyone wants three months free DVD or games rentals (yes, they do games as well!) and if so, you must state, in 50 words or less, why I should send this voucher to you for Christmas and the best answer will simply get this lovely voucher, from me, for Christmas (well actually from LoveFilm, but via me!)

Competition closes Tuesday 19th December at 10pm (so I can get it out in the post!)

So, who wants it? ;)

:D me as I love cats (have 2 ronnie and reggie!!) and I have spent so much on reg after he was nearly killed by a fox I cannot afford to get any games for my 360 while I stay in with the poor bugger :crybaby:

(Im going for the heartstring approach!!!)

Chris - if you think thratening a poor defenseless kitten will make me give it to you, you must be joking.... we dont negotiate with hostage takers.... :P

Tom has the right idea with where this should be going.... appeal to me, give me a sob story or make me laugh - best one will get the prize - come on guys - put some effort it - its CHRISTMAS!! :D

Ill poke you...?

You will just have to make do with your sponge Matty ;) :lol::lol:

I can't believe more people arent interested, especially the amount of recent posts about XBox360 games.... does no one want three months free games rentals??? :huh:

ack games are only £6 each so.... :P

hmmm £6 each or free??

Thats a tough decision... :lol:

:lol: fair point , but £6 for life

Who keeps a game for life? :lol:

Seriously, you play it, complete it and move on to the next one! ;) I'm just shocked, the amount of obvious hardcore gamers on here who can't be bothered to write 50 words telling me why they shouldnt have something for free.... everyone wants something for free!

Whats wrong with you people?! :lol::lol:

ack games are only £6 each so.... :P

hmmm £6 each or free??

Thats a tough decision... :lol:

:lol: fair point , but £6 for life

Seriously, you play it, complete it and move on to the next one! ;) I'm just shocked, the amount of obvious hardcore gamers on here who can't be bothered to write 50 words telling me why they shouldnt have something for free.... everyone wants something for free!

Cos the gits at lovefilm never ever ever ever send out games!

I've been a member for 18 months on the 3 disc unlimited deal and never had one.

They are quick at sending dvd's out though.

Maybe people dont want to beg - in the spirit of christmas you should have just given it to the first person who asked for it?

Maybe people dont want to beg - in the spirit of christmas you should have just given it to the first person who asked for it?

Its not begging - its just a bit of fun for Christmas! :rolleyes: I didnt just want to give it to the first person, otherwise others miss out, so thought it was fairer this way... :unsure:

Nothing wrong with using a bit of imagination rather than "Give it to me"