Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloys For Levin Gt-z

GROGS

:wacko: Got a question for someone in 'The Know'...

I've just bought a Levin GT-Z (AE101), and the wheels look remarkably similar to the 5 spoke MR2 wheels. Does anyone know if they're the same? The reason I ask is I'm on the lookout for some 17 or 18s for it, and if they're the same, then I can look out for a second-hand set.

Cheers guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! So there's obviously no-one in 'the know'. Can someone answer a simpler question then? What offset/pcd etc are the wheels on Celica's and MR2's of the 1992 era?

Hi,

I also have a ae101 gtz(arrives tormorrow) the wheels look similar to the mr2 but are very different the gtz are 4 stud pcd 100 offset 32-38

these are a very common size vw,vauxhall,bmw also have similar size so there will loads of secondhand wheels available.

cheers hope this helps

Hi,I was thinking of putting 17's on mine, i will

let you know what i find out.

Any chance of posting pictures of the GTz i would love to see some.

Hey Silver Surfer My cars arrived but cant pick it up until after the bank holiday when i do i will post a picture,Its got a bomex kit coil over suspension etc.

Rev2 Mk2 MR2 :

PCD = 114.3

Offset = 38

Centre bore = 60

5 stud

• 8 months later...

Guys,

Old post, but I need some clarification...

What's the centre bore on a Levin GTZ? Also, can someone confirm that the standard wheels are 4x100 32-38 offset?

The reason I ask is that I've got a set of 16" wheels in my garage that came off an Mitsibushi Evo 4. As far as I can find out (please someone correct me if I'm wrong), they're 4x100 35-42 offset 56 centre bore, and I'd like to know if they'll fit. I'm gonna give them a go. but they're buried at the back and will cause manic disruption, so I'd appreciate some advice first!

Cheers! :)

yeah the pcd is 4x100 and 35-42. i took a set off a levin and used them on a corolla. as for the centre bore?!?!?!?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links