Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tiger Woods 2007 .... Wtf?

Jimlad

Ok... been playing this game on me 360, but wtf?!?

I loved the 2005 woods game on the original xbox, but the new one is doing my nut in!! The game is fine until it comes to putting!! There's none of this 2inches left, 5 inches long thing like the 2005 game. In the new one there's just some weird "green grid", where you have to somehow work out where to aim to put the ball!! Stupid I tell you!!!

Unless I'm missing something!?!?!?

you get used to it as you can see the angle from the grid, i cant remember which button it is to show you another grid as well (blue if i remember correclty) which gives you a better view of the angles....

pump, pump, pump!!! .... lol

MMmmm... hopefully I'll get used to it!! Why can't they have just kept it the same!!

What would be the point in making another game exactly the same (despite what people like to think EA normally do change something between iterations ;) )?

Anyway, I haven't seen 2007 but using a grid thingy to show the contours of the green is pretty much as old as golf games themselves. Links back on the 386 certainly used it anyway :P

The grid thing has been the normal thing on the PC version for as lllong as can remember.. dead easy to master... stick at it.

yeah it gets easier as your putting stats get higher , i find always hit it harder than you think - i was always leaving it short . Driving accuracy is another thats quite annoying at first . the 360 controller isnt great for tiger games

I played this on Saturday night for the first time and its not too bad, everyone was crap at the putting so it was fair. Just use the grid and follow the line of lights along the grid, the power is based upon the percentages needed and you have to judge that percentage of the full swing. :!Removed!:

getting a little used to it!.. Have a shot at crimbo andy... you'll see it's not as good as the old one though! Well for putting anyway.

getting a little used to it!.. Have a shot at crimbo andy... you'll see it's not as good as the old one though! Well for putting anyway.

Got it already, cant play it till xmas tho, me and my mate Simon have time off after xmas so we are going to master it!

Dont know what else to buy tho... prob GRAW and Need Carbon to start with. Fancy table tennis also.

Got it already, cant play it till xmas tho, me and my mate Simon have time off after xmas so we are going to master it!

Dont know what else to buy tho... prob GRAW and Need Carbon to start with. Fancy table tennis also.

What games do you have?? Just Tiger?

I'm looking forward to playing with you........ :D

online..... . :P

i'll be putting table tennis on ebay mate ;) soon , all my original games are going for sale...... toc discount possibly :P , basically unused

PM me what games and prices if you like.

What games do you have?? Just Tiger?

I'm looking forward to playing with you........ :D

online..... . :P

Just Tiger at the moment,

Simons up in Gala so I'll bring him round and we can all play with each other.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links