Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Arch Lining

Finnster

Hi all

The wheel arch lining on my T-Sport decided to fly off whilst on the motorway, which was a little bit concerning. :help:

Anyway I went to my local Platinum Toyota who want to charge me £160 to fit a new one. The part new costs £60 new, and I have tried to contact breakers yards internet sites but no-one seems to be breaking Corrolla's at the moment. Does anyone know of any other websites who might stock this item and how difficult it would be to fit?

You could write to Toyota asking how it could fall off at high speed stating safety, liability and the like and they may offer one to you for free ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update you!

Contacted Toyota GB before xmas in writing saying that I thought it was unfair that I should have to pay £160 for getting the lining replaced, they responded straight after Christmas and told me to contact my local dealer who would look at it for me. Took it into Platinum Toyota of Trowbridge yesterday who confirmed it had just fallen off rather than been damaged. They then contacted Toyota GB who offered to pay £120 towards the bill leaving me with a bill for just £40!! :yahoo:

Thanks for all the advice lads and well done to Toyota :toast: